new tattoo appresh

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

The tattoos definitely help in the transformation from Ronnie: mild mannered record dork to ronniegwilliams: mild mannered record dork, with tattoos, on the internet.

I tell you what, if you can continue posting here in a legible, non-text like a twelve year old fashion, then I'll cut you some slack.

So the candy thing, that isn't working for you? Damn.

U mad u big tuff guy. I dont want ur candy

288414_255927651103316_5252478_o.jpg

Getting this scene tattooed on my leg next weekend. It will be the second of three installments to cover my entire right leg. I am SUPER stoked. This is done by the same artist that is responsible for my knee/shin tattoo. And the same artist that is doing the commissioned piece for Emmy for Christmas.

Fun-fact - The artist is from Bremerton, just like MXPX.

288414_255927651103316_5252478_o.jpg

Getting this scene tattooed on my leg next weekend. It will be the second of three installments to cover my entire right leg. I am SUPER stoked. This is done by the same artist that is responsible for my knee/shin tattoo. And the same artist that is doing the commissioned piece for Emmy for Christmas.

Fun-fact - The artist is from Bremerton, just like MXPX.

Why isn't that skeleton using a power drill?

So, don't have as much time on Saturday. We pushed back the tree on the calf and are working on my other knee and shin. Since both of my legs will be done by this dude over the course of the next year, it really doesn't matter what we work on next. This creepy fellah will be adorning my other knee here shortly:

31778_127767503919332_887359_n.jpg

So, don't have as much time on Saturday. We pushed back the tree on the calf and are working on my other knee and shin. Since both of my legs will be done by this dude over the course of the next year, it really doesn't matter what we work on next. This creepy fellah will be adorning my other knee here shortly:

sorry if this is obvious, but what's the source of this art? I dig the style.

dude does gorgeous symmetry