We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, October 20, 2011, 3:19 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804

Should be here tomorrow!

Did you use media mail? My damn tracking info is just stuck at electronic info received. I'm usually never one to worry but this is one record that I don't want something shitty happening to.

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, October 20, 2011, 3:19 pm, RICHMOND, CA 94804

Should be here tomorrow!

Did you use media mail? My damn tracking info is just stuck at electronic info received. I'm usually never one to worry but this is one record that I don't want something shitty happening to.

This happens a lot with my orders from blue collar. I wouldn't worry about it. Chances are it's close to you anyway.

This happens a lot with my orders from blue collar. I wouldn't worry about it. Chances are it's close to you anyway.

Yeah. I feel stupid because I never worry about how long something takes to get to me. I guess it's just because this is a record that has eluded me for 10 years.

Was anyone able to grab this from Vacation today that missed out on the initial PO?

Yeah amazon bailed as expected. Anyone get one from amazon?

Got my cancellation email last night. I had pre-ordered it through Amazon back on 8/24 since HH hadn't put it up for sale yet. I wasn't really counting on it coming through from them (same thing happend wth GJ's W&T) so I ordered it as soon as HH posted the pre-order. And it's a good thing too otherwise I would have totally missed out.

Yeah amazon bailed as expected. Anyone get one from amazon?

Got my cancellation email last night. I had pre-ordered it through Amazon back on 8/24 since HH hadn't put it up for sale yet. I wasn't really counting on it coming through from them (same thing happend wth GJ's W&T) so I ordered it as soon as HH posted the pre-order. And it's a good thing too otherwise I would have totally missed out.

I did the same thing (pre-ordered from Amazon and ordered from HH) thinking I would hook someone up with my Amazon order if it actually came through. I wrote an email and bitched about the cancellation and Amazon gave me a $5 credit. ;)

Should be here tomorrow!

Yep Media mail. Still in Richmond, probably won't have until tomorrow!

I did the same thing (pre-ordered from Amazon and ordered from HH) thinking I would hook someone up with my Amazon order if it actually came through. I wrote an email and bitched about the cancellation and Amazon gave me a $5 credit. ;)

I may give that a shot. It's worth a try. I buy stupid amounts of things from amazon... hopefully they notice that.

Got this email:

Unfortunately due to a processing error we are unable to fill your entire order as is. A PayPal glitch caused the inventory on the Botch vinyl to remain open for a short period of time, causing extra copies of vinyl to sell from our inventory. Luckily we are still able to get you one of the copies you had ordered, so no one is going home empty handed. We apologize for this error and have refunded you for the unfulfillable copy. Additionally, we have taken steps to patch this error and prevent a repeat in the future.