We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they do this color for Cave In - Until Your Heart Stops once HH finally gets around to repressing it.

Back when HH said that this was sold out on their blog, I asked why there was no UYHS reissue and HH replied/asked "How did I know it wasn't?" Stoked for that to happen. I have an OG black copy, but I'd really like UYHS on something as nice as this Botch reissue.

Concerning any plans for a reunion, the band has stated on their official MySpace page:

“There is no reunion in the works. As proud as we are of the band and as much as we're all still friends, there is no plan to do a reunion. Zero, zilch, nada. However, we do appreciate everyone's continuing interest in the band. Thanks"

Sigh... even wiki knows that a reunion will never happen. Brian Cook was handling Russian Circles' merch table the last time I saw them play. I wanted to ask about botch but I knew that he'd probably already been asked those kinds of questions a million times already so I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

already got the 'we can't find your item' email from amazon. you can bet i'll be bitching to them for a credit of some sort. i know they're huge but they need to have better control over this stuff.

They charged you already? They never charge until it ships.

already got the 'we can't find your item' email from amazon. you can bet i'll be bitching to them for a credit of some sort. i know they're huge but they need to have better control over this stuff.

no they didn't charge me. but, when this happened with Glassjaw 'Worship & Tribute' they issued store credits. people got screwed out of that record because they put it up for preorder without every getting any. same situation here.

no they didn't charge me. but, when this happened with Glassjaw 'Worship & Tribute' they issued store credits. people got screwed out of that record because they put it up for preorder without every getting any. same situation here.

so this entitles you to a credit?

I'd just take it as a lesson to not use Amazon perorders as a sure fire way to get releases you really want, especially ones that are limited. Having said that I can understand the guys frustration and if I were in their shoes would probably email amazon to voice my displeasure, as I understand it they may have issued credits to people in these circumstances before.

not exactly, and I pre-ordered from them knowing the likelihood of this happening, but also the likelihood of potentially getting something out of it anyway. i have no shame in admitting that. believe me, i would have gotten one from HH if i could have.

not exactly, and I pre-ordered from them knowing the likelihood of this happening, but also the likelihood of potentially getting something out of it anyway. i have no shame in admitting that. believe me, i would have gotten one from HH if i could have.

There's nothing wrong with this and Amazon can surely afford it.

you're gonna have to get on the phone with customer service and argue with em about a credit. That's not a company policy to give out store credit for a fouled up preorder.. I'm speaking from experience. That said, I don't really think its something anyone is entitled to but if they're going to do that for one customer then they should do it for all of them.

you're gonna have to get on the phone with customer service and argue with em about a credit. That's not a company policy to give out store credit for a fouled up preorder.. I'm speaking from experience. That said, I don't really think its something anyone is entitled to but if they're going to do that for one customer then they should do it for all of them.

it happened through email for me last time, and it seemed like everyone else on this board who complained about Glassjaw got a credit, some got more than others.

it happened through email for me last time, and it seemed like everyone else on this board who complained about Glassjaw got a credit, some got more than others.

I did not get one without calling and asking for it and going through two different people after the first person only offered me a $5 credit for the cancelled Glassman lps. Just pointing out there isn't a specific protocol for it.

What? Folks are discussing the pre-orders and the likelihood of getting a copy of the record depending on the place they put their order in. Totally relevant stuff as this pre-order went down only a couple of weeks ago and it's still up in the air as to what distros and companies got copies of the record outside of what HH sold.

What? Folks are discussing the pre-orders and the likelihood of getting a copy of the record depending on the place they put their order in. Totally relevant stuff as this pre-order went down only a couple of weeks ago and it's still up in the air as to what distros and companies got copies of the record outside of what HH sold.

Seriously, I want to know who's getting the record in because I was working during the HH preorder and had to order from RevHQ. Hopefully some info will surface soon.

Ever since HH posted the picture of the records, I keep expecting some sort of announcement when copies will begin to show up.

But I don't think the topic of whether Amazon gives you a 5 dollar credit on a mismanaged pre-order is really all that relevant, if you really want to delve into semantics. It was that silly conversation that made me post, not so much the RevHQ or the invinylwetrust speculation.

Hope you guys get your records.