We are the Romans reissue?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it's real and re-mastered. I should post the waveform of a rip I did of this album... never seen anything like it. It's like they took the recording and applied a fade across the entire record, quiet at the start loud at the end.

Plus my copy is second hand and not in the greatest condition :(

Considering how much Botch is buried in obscurity these days, it seems equally unlikely that there is an amazon employee who knows that posting that link would give a few hundred people a virtual boner or that HH is kind enough to throw those same few hundred people a gem like this back into the market.

If that run-on sentence is difficult to read, it's because I am focusing much more heavily on Holtergeist's sig with the dancing Spiderman...and it's really distracting me!

yeah i got mine in the mail yesterday. i'd email hydra head and ask them what the deal is

Yeah, mine came in all warped and the sleeve was bent. i e-mailed Hydra Head, but they seem to be ignoring me.

yeah i got mine in the mail yesterday. i'd email hydra head and ask them what the deal is

Yeah, mine came in all warped and the sleeve was bent. i e-mailed Hydra Head, but they seem to be ignoring me.

Yours was warped. Blame it on the post office. How dare the mailman actually deliver your mail and leave it on your doorstep for an hour in this heat. he should have known what it was and just sat in the car, getting paid by the government with an almost bankrupt "division" to give you a record.

Or blame it on amazon that they mailed it inside a six foot box

On a serious note, my mailman is really cool. I saw him one day and he was like, "Are all those records". I was like yea. He came back the next day with a vintage stereo receiver and was like I figured you might like this. he also gave me a cool record washer

They sell LP of good quality in the 20 dollar range. I would rather have labels sell it for a few extra bucks so they can release stuff for people than be so D.I.Y that they are out of business in a few years. The music industry business is essentially dead for purchases and they have a business to run for the people who still care

Not every label is No idea selling LP for 8 bucks

I was unaware. The only purchase I've made through Hydra - I believe - was for the Oceanic repress a while ago. And given the quality of the records and packaging, I felt like the price was definitely justified. But that's just me.

I'll shamefully admit that I'd probably spend more than most for a WATR reissue. Especially if the packaging is above and beyond typical 2xLPs.