New Found Glory-Nothing Gold Can Stay LP HT EXCL.

How many copies are being pressed all-together, now?

1500 gold exclusively available at Hot Topic.

500 non gold at US indie retail in the near future. Hopefully there is a digger who doesn't use the internet who will be excited to find a copy of this in ten years in a dusty bin at Toogruvz in Honolulu.

No take backs, no greedy represses.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

500 non gold at US indie retail in the near future. Hopefully there is a digger who doesn't use the internet who will be excited to find a copy of this in ten years in a dusty bin at Toogruvz in Honolulu.

love what you're doing here. thanks for being open and honest and real in VC.

also, literally pay ZERO attention to nips. his sig says it all. he's here for attention and we're not keen on giving him that attention even when he's not being a [fake] douche.

Hi Nips. Hot Topic is receiving the gold vinyl exclusively thanks to their excellent service and support of me as a customer and a vendor alike.

I work in music distribution and will be making a "fading gold" version (white with subtle gold marble) available to indie retail meaning the Amoebas, Graywhales, Bull Mooses (or moose..), Vintage vinyl, Newbury Comics, etc across the US in due time..should they want to bring it in (I am only one person). I suppose you could say actual distribution. ;)

But if you want to go for the gold, Hot Topic is where you'll find it.

It won't be repressed, at least not by this guy.

Can you make sure Fingerprints in Long Beach gets a copy or 2?

Hi Nips. Hot Topic is receiving the gold vinyl exclusively thanks to their excellent service and support of me as a customer and a vendor alike.

I work in music distribution and will be making a "fading gold" version (white with subtle gold marble) available to indie retail meaning the Amoebas, Graywhales, Bull Mooses (or moose..), Vintage vinyl, Newbury Comics, etc across the US in due time..should they want to bring it in (I am only one person). I suppose you could say actual distribution. ;)

But if you want to go for the gold, Hot Topic is where you'll find it.

It won't be repressed, at least not by this guy.

Make sure Criminal Records or Wax n Facts in ATL get a copy or 2 please!

Guest nauticaboi555

This is awesome. I'm so pumped about this press. Kudos.

unless you're pressing those 500 non gold copies that may or may not be happening at the same time as the batch of 1500 going to hot topic, then there will be a re-press...

Hey Joe, I'd love to own this record, but I live in Europe. Is there any possibility that a few UK/EU distro's could get this? (Banquet, Reflections) Thanks.

Hey Joe, I'd love to own this record, but I live in Europe. Is there any possibility that a few UK/EU distro's could get this? (Banquet, Reflections) Thanks.

This.

wonder how the guy who runs enjoy the ride feels about this. he's been trying to or has tried to license more drive thru albums but was shot down. wonder why richard said no to him but yes to this guy. he even was on the verge of pressing the midtown album, got tests done and then richard pulled the plug.

im cool with it, as long as this guy does justice to the releases. From what it seems this guy seems to have the right idea so best of luck to him. Hopefully richard lets him press some of the releases he denied me on but based on his response it seems like he was planning to do it himself at some point