FREE Chick-fil-a breakfast entree

tokimedo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt this place run by a bunch of super homophobic evangelicals?

Evangelicals - yes.

But after providing food for a few Christian organizations that were against gay marriage, they backed off and said, "‘As a result, we will not champion any political agendas on marriage and family. This decision has been made, and we understand the importance of it."

Step 1: Get a craving for Chick Fil-A

Step 2: Realize it's Sunday

Step 3: Get pissed off.

This happens to me all the time—a few record stores I go to are located right by a Chik-fil-a, and my usual plan is to buy a shake there with some money I got from selling CDs or something, but 9 times out of 10 it's a Sunday, and I shake my fist at the sky.

Step 1: Get a craving for Chick Fil-A

Step 2: Realize it's Sunday

Step 3: Get pissed off.

This happens to me all the time—a few record stores I go to are located right by a Chik-fil-a, and my usual plan is to buy a shake there with some money I got from selling CDs or something, but 9 times out of 10 it's a Sunday, and I shake my fist at the sky.

These wouldnt be cds you got for free

It breaks my heart when people ignore what a company does/stands for because they have delicious chicken.

Some of us have long accepted that you can't purchase anything anywhere without supporting something you probably don't agree with. Honestly, the only way to get out of the game is to move to some self-sustaining survivalist hippie commune somewhere.

It breaks my heart when people ignore what a company does/stands for because they have delicious chicken.

Some of us have long accepted that you can't purchase anything anywhere without supporting something you probably don't agree with. Honestly, the only way to get out of the game is to move to some self-sustaining survivalist hippie commune somewhere.

Drive a person batty trying to figure all this shit out! Everything is sold out, abusive, exploitative. We give money freely to all the companies that are doing the whole world harm. We're born guilty. Rationalizing it or telling yourself otherwise is just treating yourself to a great big lie.

Most of us aren't "racist," and "care about the environment," and wouldn't support child labor. But that doesn't stop us from buying cell phones that are gonna end up in Ghana, being picked apart by black children for a dollar a day.

Enjoy your chicken. Fuck a gay couple.

We buy so much shit that we can't know exactly where every cent we spend goes, but there are cases where we do know.

If you know Taco Bell buys its paperware from suppliers that cut down old growth rainforest in Indonesia, then that's on you. If you know Chick-fil-A actively supports anti-LGBT groups, then that's also on you.

If the people who care about these things send a message, change is possible.

It's not as easy (or as punk) as saying fuck it, I know.