Halloween Costumes

my one friend's boyfriend has a big halloween block party every year. we're trying to think of a threesome costume. (three-way? I don't know how else to phrase that)

2 bunches of grapes and a stem was thrown out there... but I think that sucks. we don't care about being sexy. need ideas.

Go drag...

Julian, Ricky, and bubbles

My brother and I always talk about being the Blues Brothers for Halloween, but never do it. I've been Weird Al and Garth in the past and they've been pretty successful. I just had the idea to go as Charlie Sheen in Major League (Rick Vaughn) since I wear glasses and I love the movie

• 3 weeks later...

Going as Heisenberg. Not that it is super original, but it's just who I want to be. Bought a porkpie hat on Amazon (XXL was hard to find. I have a huge dome...like Sputnik). Growing a beard, which I'll shave down to a goatee on Halloween. Not bothering with trying to match his shirt or anything. Just have wear a collared shirt and tuck it in. Should be cool. Pretty easy.

Going as Heisenberg. Not that it is super original, but it's just who I want to be. Bought a porkpie hat on Amazon (XXL was hard to find. I have a huge dome...like Sputnik). Growing a beard, which I'll shave down to a goatee on Halloween. Not bothering with trying to match his shirt or anything. Just have wear a collared shirt and tuck it in. Should be cool. Pretty easy.

I expect to see pictures of this when it happens

I'm just wearing a dress shirt tucked into tighty whities and carrying a handgun. Let's go to the same party.