PO: 3 Doors Down - The Better Life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool beans, go listen to Nickleback

Haha sorry not my type of music. Neither is Blink 182 or NFG or a lot of the bands ppl talk about on here and you won't see me trollin in their posts makin fun of the bands/fans. Just sayin!

cool beans....I honestly, had no idea that anybody on this board ever gave 2 shits about a band like this...I'm assuming this band still exists judging by that all access pass or whatever in that incredibly overpriced bundle deal...beyond that, i realize this board isn't very flexible with it's musical leanings, because of that, I honestly thought this entire thread was a joke/trolling type deal.

if this isn't a trolling type thread....my mind is quite literally blown.

again, I can't fathom that an album released on a major label a decade ago would be in any need of a remastering....especially a run of the mill radio rock band, not exactly a game changer in the musical landscape

considering this would've been one of the bands they were going all out to get that radio/video sound perfect i dont see why it'd need remastered but hey, i guess everyone should be entitled to good sounds....3 doors down was definitely as low as nickelback and saliva on my list though

Haha sorry not my type of music. Neither is Blink 182 or NFG or a lot of the bands ppl talk about on here and you won't see me trollin in their posts makin fun of the bands/fans. Just sayin!

cool beans....I honestly, had no idea that anybody on this board ever gave 2 shits about a band like this...I'm assuming this band still exists judging by that all access pass or whatever in that incredibly overpriced bundle deal...beyond that, i realize this board isn't very flexible with it's musical leanings, because of that, I honestly thought this entire thread was a joke/trolling type deal.

again, I can't fathom that an album released on a major label a decade ago would be in any need of a remastering....especially a run of the mill radio rock band, not exactly a game changer in the musical landscape

all I have to say is:

1. music snob- A person who believes s/he has a more refined taste in music and has much more knowledge in the field of music in general. Every song and genre is unacceptable unless the snob happens to like it, then it is absolute perfection. Music snobs feel obligated to enlighten everyone with unwelcome critiques and irrelivant musical trivia.

Everyone who knows me always says this to me but later asks me if I heard of "some band" and "is it available on vinyl."

Just sayin'

all I have to say is:

this is indeed how this phrase came to find a home in my diction

The best thing I can say is I don't change the station when "Kryptonite" comes on. Otherwise, yea, just another butt rock band.

And $125? Geez. Breaking it down - $30 Ticket (Pit pass? Do they fill arenas?) + $15 Vinyl + $1 MP3 download + $20 Shirt + $8 CD + $.15 poster + $0 mention of MP3 again = $74.15. Perfect for that NASCAR loving fan in your family.

The best thing I can say is I don't change the station when "Kryptonite" comes on. Otherwise, yea, just another butt rock band.

And $125? Geez. Breaking it down - $30 Ticket (Pit pass? Do they fill arenas?) + $15 Vinyl + $1 MP3 download + $20 Shirt + $8 CD + $.15 poster + $0 mention of MP3 again = $74.15. Perfect for that NASCAR loving fan in your family.

Pit pass isn't even a ticket, just a get-in-early pass.

Pit pass isn't even a ticket, just a get-in-early pass.