College Football

He's only around because he plays for Notre Dame. Dude has a couple interceptions, that's it. Ohio State moved a fullback to linebacker six weeks ago, and he has more tackles than Te'o over that time.

he went to my high school for a year (he's also in my graduating class) and then transferred to our town's other school. it's a bitter rivalry so we all hated him for a while. needless to say he redeemed himself as a buckeye, especially right here:

9ge.png

there really aren't words for the glory of this picture

he went to my high school for a year (he's also in my graduating class) and then transferred to our town's other school. it's a bitter rivalry so we all hated him for a while. needless to say he redeemed himself as a buckeye, especially right here:

does this mean i get to post a picture of braxton miller getting blown up? ;)

Austin and Smith are both being mentioned in the race depending on the websites you check. They're 6th and 7th according to CBS, and I saw one list recently on Bleacher Report that had Smith as high as 3rd.

If anybody should be in the Heisman talks that is largely absent, it's Ka'Deem Carey. He's the leading RB in the nation as far as total yards, ypg, and has 20 rushing TDs on the season. His only fault is that he plays for Arizona. (It's a fucking joke that he wasn't even being considered for the Doak Walker award)

Austin and Smith are both being mentioned in the race depending on the websites you check. They're 6th and 7th according to CBS, and I saw one list recently on Bleacher Report that had Smith as high as 3rd.

If anybody should be in the Heisman talks that is largely absent, it's Ka'Deem Carey. He's the leading RB in the nation as far as total yards, ypg, and has 20 rushing TDs on the season. His only fault is that he plays for Arizona. (It's a fucking joke that he wasn't even being considered for the Doak Walker award)

is that rich rods team? or that guy from pitt who bailed via txt messages? love rich rod

I guess I havent really looked at the heisman watch all that much... the only players I ever hear mentioned are Klein, that A&M QB and an unworthy defenseman.

is that rich rods team? or that guy from pitt who bailed via txt messages? love rich rod

I guess I havent really looked at the heisman watch all that much... the only players I ever hear mentioned are Klein, that A&M QB and an unworthy defenseman.

----------

Yes, Rich Rod is down here at Arizona. Seems like an awesome guy, and I like the direction he's taking the program. Todd Graham is up at ASU, and yeah, fuck him.

I'd say at this point the award is Manziel's, but those 3 names are pretty much the top 3. (And I agree that Te'o shouldn't win it. Leader of the defense or not, his stats aren't anything extraordinary for a linebacker.)

----------

Yes, Rich Rod is down here at Arizona. Seems like an awesome guy, and I like the direction he's taking the program. Todd Graham is up at ASU, and yeah, fuck him.

I'd say at this point the award is Manziel's, but those 3 names are pretty much the top 3. (And I agree that Te'o shouldn't win it. Leader of the defense or not, his stats aren't anything extraordinary for a linebacker.)

my wife's family grew up with Rich Rod, her uncle was his high school football/wrestling coach, so he's a favorite no matter where he ends up. same with nick saban

Manziel's season was insane... it just sucks that the WVU defense is keeping Smith from being in the main picture of the heisman. had they been able to stop just one of TCU's or OU's many scoring drives they would have two more wins, 9-3, and im sure they'd be in the conversation instead of Te'o

As a Gator Fan it was like kissing my sister to pick a side but I held my nose and decided the Dawgs had to go down - celebrate a first quarter touchdown once and be hated by me and most Gator fans forever and fervently. My Pop is a huge ND fan but my loyalties are to the SEC so it's Roll Tide once again.

As to the other bowl games there are some real stinkers. The Gators vs Louisville heads the list of crappy games and is in my opinion the worst BCS match-up I've seen in some time.

• 1 month later...