College Football

inadvertently ate breakfast with most of Tennessee's sideline staff and some of their C-Team this morning....they seem to be staying at the Embassy Suites hotel on Highway 150 in Hoover, AL....I hope they're all practicing some dark dark magic, or praying very hard, or sacrificing something big, because they're most definitely going to need some divine intervention to even keep up with us tomorrow.

Roll Tide Always

Watching Auburn and LSU now. It's not looking good for Auburn. That first quarter I thought Auburn's defense might do the job. But not looking like it now.

Not a chance. Auburn is one of many teams that are terrible, but by virtue of their schedule so far, are somehow ranked. Other teams in this category include Michigan, Michigan State, Illinois, Penn State, Arkansas, South Carolina, Kansas State and West Virginia.

Holy shit. November 5th baby. they can chant "we want bama" all they want. Bama's gonna come at em hard, no more first half letdowns. God damn it's going to be EPIC.

I'm not a Bama fan, but I hate LSU so much that I will happily cheer them on. I may even buy a damn shirt just annoy everyone I see that day.

• 2 weeks later...