Smashing Pumpkins

And as i recall way back when in this thread, SP.com takes forever to get their stuff out and so people who pre-ordered elsewhere got theirs way faster.

that only happened with the gish and sd boxes, and the folks who were forced to wait got an exclusive flexi disc as an apology.

Easy one. Order on Amazon at $67. I don't think it will be seen any cheaper than that. But wait to see what comes up on band's site. If there are better options, you can cancel the Amazon order as long as it hasn't shipped.

Damn, you're right. Totally forgot Amazon doesn't bill till shipping. Ordered!

i kinda question their authenticity as well, but i didn't pay for it to be signed, nor was i aware they would be there.

billy's and d'arcys look legit, but james looks weird. i know it's not jimmy's because his is a JC, and i've noticed james sigs never really seem to match up.

i can only assume if they did sign it, they had to hold their hands a silly way as not to touch the record.

actually, i was just fuckin around, but now that i look at it, james really does look fake and billy's does too. i've only seen a few of d'arcy,s but it looks like they all have some correcting lines, where they wrote real slow or went back.

not sure how much you paid, but will the i am one 12", you probably got a pretty good deal either way.

actually, i was just fuckin around, but now that i look at it, james really does look fake and billy's does too. i've only seen a few of d'arcy,s but it looks like they all have some correcting lines, where they wrote real slow or went back.

not sure how much you paid, but will the i am one 12", you probably got a pretty good deal either way.

i payed $15, just for peel sessions.

and an adore shirt was included, and since the adore lineup is on peel sessions that kinda matches up.

also the covers are cut out of peel sessions and cherub rock, so it's just the front cover and record in a polybag.

i'm assuming thats why he included the extras.

but yeah, super happy to have scored the I Am One because now i have the 10" and the 12".

As someone who had a shitload of Smashing Pumpkins stuff back in the day (http://web.archive.org/web/20090831082939/http://geocities.com/collectspumpkins/index.htm), including several autographed items, I think those signatures are legit. As stated earlier, trying to write on the label, based on how awkward it was to likely hold the vinyl would account for some of the potential irregularities, but the Giant B in billy is there, along with a star below it....James always did an elongated J with the "es" part at the end combined like it is and D'arcy is pretty standard.

Mellon Collie is down to $26.99 at amazon.ca.

I bought it from the ca site and I live in California. Exchange rate is practically similar, after shipping I'm at about $40.

Wondering if I will reap the benefits of the price difference, or if I actually won't get sent one because I'm in California.

Anyone know?