Smashing Pumpkins

Add me to the list with distortion problems. I originally played the album with an Shure M92E but just replaced that with a Ortofon 2M Blue. The distortion with the Shure was there but not as present as with the Ortofon. Obviously it's accentuating the problem. 

As with everyone else, I would like to know where I can complain. I feel a little bad complaining since I didn't pay close to full price, but seriously, if most people are having this problem, they need to do something about it.

Wish I had my player so I could compare both of my copies and see which LP1 sounds less bad before sending the damaged one back to Amazon. Both LPs only have a tiny bit of dead wax, was hoping one of them might have the 1" dead wax mentioned before.

BUT this box is really nice and even if Zero sounds like shit I only spent $27 on it.

Wish I had my player so I could compare both of my copies and see which LP1 sounds less bad before sending the damaged one back to Amazon. Both LPs only have a tiny bit of dead wax, was hoping one of them might have the 1" dead wax mentioned before.

BUT this box is really nice and even if Zero sounds like shit I only spent $27 on it.

i would still complain though, lots of people did not get that deal