Smashing Pumpkins

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to the SPRC? They haven't done anything in a year and a half.

like many-a-pumpkin project. billy didn't think the fans appreciated it enough so he stopped putting time and effort into it.

SP Live

Gish (and other album-era) tour(s)

Teargarden By Kaleidyscope as "a song-by-song release to get away from the traditional album format."

SPRC

Youtube videos where Billy would reflect on old songs and then play them acoustic; released to coincide with the reissues.

Am I missing any?

the Chicago kid stuff was recorded for a proper release, though people did bootleg some of the stuff from shows, a lot of stuff wasn't bootlegged.

Oh, I realize now that we are talking about the solo acoustic record Billy was working on before TheFutureEmbrace and not the vinyl bootleg "Chicago Tapes and Unreleased Demos." It would be cool if that saw the light of day. I read an interview with Billy ages ago where he said it was some of the most beautiful stuff he ever did and he got discouraged by a review of a show he did around that time and canned the project.

I really hope Billy releases all the Zwan stuff too. That would be exciting. It's funny that the music is so positive. Have you ever seen the DVD from the deluxe version of Mary Star Of The Sea? Not a lot of positive vibes between band mates.

the DVD is fantastic and there's so many, fully-recorded song clips in it that i would love to hear the full-studio versions of. should be coming in a few years. 

Yes, definitely agree. I remember when this came out I stripped the audio off of the DVD and cut the songs down and burned a CD so that I could listen to them. Some great, unrealized stuff there.

• 3 weeks later...