Dine Alone 2011 Garage Sale

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were supposed to be released today, not delivered today. My order also still says awaiting fulfillment.

Though just checking the garage sale site and it says "**PRE-ORDER, EXPECTED TO SHIP FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER**"

So who knows. In the past, I've had orders say awaiting fulfillment and they've been delivered to my door or they say they're stuck in Buffalo but it's actually been delivered.

yay, got the weightless 7" last week and the screenprinted oc/yc today...now just the tour 7" is missing. im surprised by how fast orders from src arrive at my place

Glad you got your stuff quick mate. I bundled mine together to save about $8 on shipping, so should all be sent today hopefully.

Danny at SRC told me last night that the Aussie 7"s were being delivered today, so orders should start going out tonight.

Can't wait to get my parcel. Really glad I know of so many genuine fans/collectors snagging a Screenprinted OC/YC, as opposed to dickhead flippers.