Black Friday 2011 Releases

Macy's will offer incredible sales and, for the first time, midnight store openings* across the country (12 a.m. Friday, Nov. 25; the midnight of Thanksgiving night) to kick off the 2011 holiday shopping season. To know more related information on black friday like black friday deals, news, ads, and store. Check out here all related information at>>>

http://www.merinews.com/black-friday-2011/index.jsp

YES! I was wondering about macy's black friday sales!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This was in an email I got from Vacation Vinyl today:

Vacation Vinyl will have NEW exclusive Hydra Head Records colored vinyl titles as well as other releases available on Black Friday, November 25th 2011. More information coming soon!

Figured it'd be worth noting here. This may be the OMG and Pyramids releases but there may be a few surprises.

anyone else who got the Nirvana box set get a number higher than 5,000? mine is in the 15,000s when it was suppose to be limited to 5,000 copies. wondering where the fuck up is, either they pressed at least 3x as many copies than they advertised or the copy i got has a really stupid pressing error.

Mine is in the 6000's.

I'm pretty sure I'm safe to say I got Type O online so I think I got the 3 main things; Type O, Pinback and Silversun Pickups. the Nirvana singles set seemed like a rehash of most of the Nevermind box and I never saw it to see if it was really worth it. also picked up RHCP and Black Face for the hell of it.

Picked up the Miles Davis 10" and the Black Keys 12" (mainly because I thought it was cool that it was reverse cut) didn't find the Civil Wars 10" anywhere, but a friend in Toronto picked it up for me. Also picked up the new Florence and the Machine and a Coldplay 10". All in all, a great day! Hope others had fun too!

damn, I actually was going to buy Craig Finn just in case someone needed it but some guy came in late and was looking for it so I gave it up. Treehouse had a bunch of The Civil Wars, guess I should have grabbed one of those for people. you're all making me wish I had grabbed The Black Keys reverse cut 12" now.

Picked up the Black Keys 12", the Dr Dog 7", the Pete Townshend 10" and (while I know I'm gonna regret it, but my store only had like 2 copies left so I went for it), the Beatles single box set.

I also got Matisyahu's "Miracle" on vinyl and saw him perform/got the single signed at my local store.

i dont want to sound like a dick... but its 5 am, and maybe i do... but matisyahu is really still a thing?

Guest soulcrusher
I actually liked what came out today way more than what came out on RSD. I bought the Type O, John Lennon and Nirvana box sets. I also picked up the Soundgarden and Chris Cornell LP's.

How much did they charge for each of those? The local store here was way overpriced.