Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

Shit, Paul - it totally slipped my mind that we have like, 200 non-screened Best Practices records on which we can draw wieners all over the b-side! I think we're starting a brand new trend in vinyl collecting and the way most labels approach color variants. Take a bow people: you're all part of something revolutionary!

ps - my fantasy football team is named Triple Kittens.

Sweet deal, all I know is I gotta get my hands on that sweet Mankind shirt (and probably whatever the other one is as well) as soon as humanly possible haha.

And for the record, I'm on board with all the phallic screening. Dickembe screened variant for Chicago Bowls maybe? Let's make it happen folks.

Shit, Paul - it totally slipped my mind that we have like, 200 non-screened Best Practices records on which we can draw wieners all over the b-side! I think we're starting a brand new trend in vinyl collecting and the way most labels approach color variants. Take a bow people: you're all part of something revolutionary!

ps - my fantasy football team is named Triple Kittens.

best team name ever!! if you don't win based on that alone.....there are problems.

It's not that big of a deal. I'm a fan of clear records, and since the blue isn't really there, that's basically what it is. So it's all good. The center sticker bubbling so much is a real shame though.

Dude, I have your solution. Center labels are not stickers. When you have bubbling it is the result of two labels being pressed onto the record. Take a sharp knife and stab a bubble. Then proceed to pull off the label. You'll reveal a perfectly good label under the bubbling one.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad to see no one whining about the records!

Check us out in Rocksound this month if you want to see us being heralded as stoner punks.

Love your band, but correct me if I'm wrong(and I apologize for such a trivial question) but you don't smoke weed right? I read an interview where I think one of you guys said you don't smoke, but just enjoy a good pun.