VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Ive got money from 9 people counting myself, so just missing money from 1 person. If they dont end up paying, lets all hope that they dont win. If they have the number that wins wanna just refund all the money to everybody? If he ends up paying then all will be great. I dont think Ill have another chance to post until tomorrow. Glad that we got 10 people to sign up, someone is gunna be getting a nice payday.

Here is hoping I dont get Road Dogg returning in the rumble, rumor has it he will be a late entry.

I've also heard that Eugene and Hacksaw Jim Duggan will be in the Rumble.

I think the Eugene one got knixed. Something about he keeps promoting TNA stuff on twitter and WWE wasnt too happy about it.

God forbid anyone gets Heath Slater. We use poker chips at my friends house for the numbers, and whenever we get someone like him we just throw the chip at whoever has the best person in the rumble at the time.

I would love to see Sheffield debut with his Ryback character tonight. Has potential to be a good one, or an epic fail.

I will send the money right now, sorry for the hold up. Just to make sure who am I sending the money to and I you want it sent as a gift correct?

yep send it as a gift so it can be an even ammount so paypal doesnt make money off us, and send it to [email protected]

Stoked that we got 10 people to do this and all ten paid, someone is gunna be happy come tomorrow when they get all of it.