VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Oh, and i like Randy Orton again after last night. The spot on the table where he busted his back was brutal. And Rev Theory is terrible, but you already knew that.

i also loved that "Brock Lesnar guy" was there in the front row in the same shirt he was wearing when Brock returned.

Didn't really notice since it all seemed to happen so quickly- but what happened to Kane? They were setting up for the big power bomb at the end and I was certain he'd come in and break it up.

Work already sucks today. I'm on such a high from that show, and all I want to do is read about everything/watch it again.

Funny all the people on twitter try to find a reason taker lost. Funniest is the one where lesnar changed the script in the ring and forced taker to lose.

I was as shocked as anyone but damm sone people just take things way to serious. Made me love this business even more that a shock like that can still happen in the iwc era.

I'm guessing he announces he is retiring but not until a rematch at the next ppv, so he doesn't go out on a loss.

The booking was pretty great last night. I really would have liked to see Wyatt win or Cena turn into a monster. Cena turning heel would obviously be huge, but losing because of he refused to get brutal would have been compelling as well.

The Shield match being such a squash kinda stunk but I really didn't care about that match too much.

Raw tonight should be amazing.

Yeah, in hindsight, the only thing I really disliked about last night is that Cena won. I really felt like Wyatt should have gone over. While I would have liked someone else to end the streak (since Brock Lesnar is one of my least favorite wrestlers), it's not a terrible move by WWE considering this will cement the legacy of Lesnar and Heyman as being two of the baddest heels of all time. I mean, Christ, Lesnar ended the most important streak in sports entertainment. I'm really excited to see Heyman tonight on Raw and I hope he really hams it up and cuts a gnarly heel promo about the Beast Incarnate.

Just a thought.  Lesnar/Heyman were stating Lesnar should get a title shot at Mania before the match with Taker was set up.  Tonight they come out and demand the title shot Lesnar deserves.  Then at the next PPV Bryan beats Lesnar to retain the title.  That would launch Bryan into mega-star status.  Having him beat the guy who ended the Taker's streak.

It would be on par (or even bigger) than Punk's long reign as champ.

Idk man. If he's sitting front row at mania with a Yes shirt on, chances are he really would react like that if Taker lost. Even Brock Lesnar guy couldnt believe it. My favorite was the bro in the macho man shirt clapping going "WOW! .....WOW!"

You'd think Brock Lesnar guy would be losing his shit.  It took me a second to register it but after it sunk in I was losing my shit.

Idk man. If he's sitting front row at mania with a Yes shirt on, chances are he really would react like that if Taker lost. Even Brock Lesnar guy couldnt believe it. My favorite was the bro in the macho man shirt clapping going "WOW! .....WOW!"

Is that a licensed shirt?

Cena's mom or grandma and his dad were in the front row for his match. They got up and walked by me before the show was over. Just saying, it's possible.