Drive Soundtrack?

wow this is an expensive record..I assume invada only do a limited number for all their records? I can't imagine that another label won't release this soundtrack at a more reasonable price..it's too good!

Mondo is releasing it in the states for a more reasonable price. June, I believe.

but isn't mondo super limited release, so will be really hard to get? that doesn't help! ;)

Mondo may being doing around 2000 or so for this release

Where'd you hear that? That'd be awesome.

Mondo's next vinyl release will be "The Beyond" soundtrack. They have already stated on twitter that they will be pressing 1,500. So I think people are just hoping they press at least that many, or more, for "Drive".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deathbydrums

Only recently started peeping Mondo... it's insane how instantly their posters sell out.

Hoping this will come out soon... don't want to order from overseas for almost $50.

Guest deathbydrums

Hah, a bunch of posters just went up at mondo and sold out in about 24 minutes... that's a long time for them to be around there apparently.

Yeah it's because they released 4 different prints and they changed their policy where if there is a variant you can only get one or the other and not both so that has slowed things down a bit. The ones that went up today were still selling out in under 3 minutes. I think it took about 10 minutes total for all the prints to sell out.

Justin Ishmael ‏@MondoNews

"By signing with the distributor, that means these will actually be in record stores, but will delay the releases a bit due to setting it up."

Sounds like you might not even have to fuss with the online stuff anyway. Which is great, their webstore isn't awesome.

Theyre all about the limited shit over at Mondo. I bet they do a crazy limited release on top of a regular distro

Justin Ishmael ‏@MondoNews

"By signing with the distributor, that means these will actually be in record stores, but will delay the releases a bit due to setting it up."

Sounds like you might not even have to fuss with the online stuff anyway. Which is great, their webstore isn't awesome.

Theyre all about the limited shit over at Mondo. I bet they do a crazy limited release on top of a regular distro

Good point, they usually do have a variant, I bet that it will only be available online with a larger regular pressing available in stores.

Just rewatched Drive again today. I've ignored this thread for a long time for some reason. I really love the look of that Invada record, but that price tag is just fucking ridiculous. I've never heard of this Mondo thing before, checked out thier website and goddamn do I want that sold out Conan poster.