40% off code at Hot Topic

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ But why don't they have Color and Shape listed??

Also, any internationals who want stuff from HT, I'm always down to ship stuff at cost overseas. PM me and we can work it out!

yeah i'm not sure, that doesn't make any sense but at least i can get skin and bones and the new ragan LP with shipping and tax i save $14.00 over buying them from amazon.

they say it's 25-40, but my sister and I both got 15% cards 0_o...

i got a 10% and my girlfriend got a 25%. did hear someone get a 35% though.

"They" say it's 15% - 40%. You can get 15%, 25%, 30%, 35%, and 40%.

I'm an infrequent HT buyer so I have a question. It says that there is a promo where you get a $15 gift card for every $30 you spend. Do they actually send you a gift card? How does this work? Sounds like an interesting bonus.

If you are in the store, every $30 you spend you get a "Hot Cash" card. It is a coupon to save $15 off a $30 purchase on specified days in January. Not sure how it works if you shop online.

My wife and I got a 30% off coupon, plus the $15 Hot Cash, which is for the week of 1/15-22, but you evidently have to hold onto your receipt to use it in the store. Otherwise, it's an online code for $15 off any purchase over $30.

They're evidently having a bunch of other sales this weekend, but they're not sharing what they are.