2012 No Sleep Records Subscription Thread

Oh ok, I see. I think that'll be better and much easier for No Sleep to get their packages rolling as apposed to screen printed jackets like they did in 2011. Plus, the NS Subs are getting they're very own color variant this time around. Kind of like how 6131 did their Subs with the clear /200 I believe it was? Stoked to see how it turns out.

Balance and Composure is on the 2012 subscription for a repress of Only Boundaries I believe.

where did you get that info?

From my understanding, represses were apart of the 2011 subs, but not all represses. And they still have yet to make that clear on whether of not they will be again for the 2012 subs. So I wouldn't hold my breath for one. Still a possibility though.

• 2 weeks later...
Balance and Composure is on the 2012 subscription for a repress of Only Boundaries I believe.

unfortunetaly it isn´t.. they tweeted it yesterday that it isn´t included

Kinda bummed about that. The new artwork looks pretty rad, but I already have a copy of the first pressing. Not gonna buy it again, but it would've made a nice sub addition!

Okay, so I'm a little late to the game. What releases have been announced so far?

TS and The Past Haunts - Gone and Goner - Released today

No Trigger - Tycoon

Xerxes - Our Home is a Deathbed

Drug Church - Untitled 7"

Mixtapes - Untitled LP

Casket Lottery - Untitled release

Casket Lottery - 7" Ep

Nathan Ellis (Frontman of Casket Lottery) - untitled 7"

Okay, so I'm a little late to the game. What releases have been announced so far?

TS and The Past Haunts - Gone and Goner - Released today

No Trigger - Tycoon

Xerxes - Our Home is a Deathbed

Drug Church - Untitled 7"

Mixtapes - Untitled LP

Casket Lottery - Untitled release

Casket Lottery - 7" Ep

Nathan Ellis (Frontman of Casket Lottery) - untitled 7"

Sweet, thanks so much!

If anyone doesn't want their No Trigger LP, I will pay handsomely to obtain!

I might be getting 2 because of the 2011 2012 overlap. PM me so I don't forget and I'll keep you updated.

You really think they'd make a screened cover 2011 sub version, and then a special color variant for the 2012 one? You smokin' homie.

My guess is that it will be part of the 2012 sub only.

Might be interested in TS and The Past Haunts - Gone and Goner - if anyone isn't into it.

Not sure if you are interested but you can grap their tour press /200 for only $10 at no sleep. http://nosleepstore.com/product/752

Awesome! Thanks for the info. About to listen to it for the first time, so we will see what I think - but Travis is usually great, so my hopes are high.

Edit: what is the tour press?