Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

Dear God. Please no one buy this. This person should be arrested.

What do you want to know? Favorite Gentleman pressed it. 500 copies on clear. Screened covers. One song per side, both cover songs.

Was supposed to be tour exclusive for the Thrice/ManOrch tour but it got delayed at the plant. It was done right when Thrice dropped off the tour due to Riley and Ed’s father's death.

It will be up for sale shortly. FG is waiting for a time that doesn't conflict with any of the bands other releases.

what site is going on sale on?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been in contact with Riley Brekenridge Thrice's drummer about another matter and here is what he said about me asking when the split will be avail, he said:

re: the split 7"- To my knowledge, they weren't ready in time for the tour we did with Manchester, and then, since we had to pull off of that tour early because of a family illness, we never figured out how to distribute them once they were actually ready. I'm still waiting to hear how we're going to distribute them exactly, but I'm pretty sure we plan to sell of them one way or another. I can assure you that that "way" is not via whomever is charging a ridiculous amount of money on eBay for the copy that is floating around. Seeing that eBay listing was really disappointing. I really hope nobody buys it for that amount.

So someday soon hopefully