Thrice Manchester Orchestra Split Question

Don't bother checking the FG store.  It's run and managed by Cinderblock.  This was clearly in the hands of the band, who run their own store and manage all those products themselves.  I would guess that this will go up there (http://themanchesterorchestrastore.bigcartel.com/).  I assume when they said "Finally" in their tweets meant that they finally had them in hand and could put them up in their store.  This is all just assumptions though.

Oh lovely, so I will have to pay $7.50 shipping to get this record to me. And those of you looking to score more than one for people on the board may have to pay $7.50 PER record (nevermind, it turns out it's less now). This is how they have had their store set up during their holiday vinyl sale and it doesn't seem to have been changed much. I brought it up to them in some comments on their Facebook page and got a response from whoever does their Facebook stuff, but it seemed like they didn't care to change it for a while.

Now it looks like one LP is still $7.50 to ship and every additional LP is an extra $3.50. Still pretty ludicrous if you ask me. $11 to ship two records? $14.50 for 3? What the heck man...orch. 

Oh lovely, so I will have to pay $7.50 shipping to get this record to me. And those of you looking to score more than one for people on the board may have to pay $7.50 PER record (nevermind, it turns out it's less now). This is how they have had their store set up during their holiday vinyl sale and it doesn't seem to have been changed much. I brought it up to them in some comments on their Facebook page and got a response from whoever does their Facebook stuff, but it seemed like they didn't care to change it for a while.

Now it looks like one LP is still $7.50 to ship and every additional LP is an extra $3.50. Still pretty ludicrous if you ask me. $11 to ship two records? $14.50 for 3? What the heck man...orch. 

Be grateful you live where you do. I pay upwards of $15 shipping per record to get in on presales. If a record makes it to stores in Australia, the retail price is anywhere from $25 to $50 for something you would pay $10-20 for. 

If it costs me less than $40 including shipping, i'm in front of buying it locally.

Manchester Orchestra just posted a long post on their Facebook. Here's the important info:

the vinyl is a clear 12 inch. due to the length of both songs we were not able to make this a 7 inch and we have around 400 of them in stock. the other 100 are out there somewhere… we have no idea where, how, or why. 

THE VINYL WILL BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY @ 3PM EST exclusively through our web store. (link below)

http://themanchesterorchestrastore.bigcartel.com/