PO: I am the Avalanche- S/T via Enjoy The Ride

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local store just wrote that they got some black ones. I'll buy it there.

Yea, we gave looney tunes in west babylon(long island) 5 copies on black this morning for the few people who emailed me asking if they could pick it up if they live local. Looney tunes has a great record selection so for those who dont want to pay shipping and live on long island, grab them there while they last

they also get Staind to play on the roof

i just ordered a white and then came here to see that they are sold out? How did it let me complete payment?

Anyway if they are truly all gone just send me a black.

white was gone and now 12 more are in the store. I am guessing some peoples paypal transactions were declined because of the holidays but honestly not sure. Gonna look into it further tomorrow but looks like a few more white are still available assuming its not an error. One red as also put back but that was already snatched up

My local store just wrote that they got some black ones. I'll buy it there.

Yea, we gave looney tunes in west babylon(long island) 5 copies on black this morning for the few people who emailed me asking if they could pick it up if they live local. Looney tunes has a great record selection so for those who dont want to pay shipping and live on long island, grab them there while they last

I'll try!

Am I the only one who thinks Avalanche United is a much better album?

Not saying S/T is bad by any means but I enjoy Avalanche United much more than this one.

I don't even really compare the two. I was a big fan when this album came out, and liked their whole sound. After those demos leaked I was blown away, and I love how Avalanche United turned out. I don't know that I'd say one is better though. I think Avalanche United sounds more full though, whereas this album is very much an album from 2005.

as long as Vin is playing music like this it will always sound like The Movielife to me which is not a bad thing at all. The ST sounds like the next step after Forty Hour Train... and then United sounds like a regression to earlier Movielife stuff since ST was so "poppy". Love both Avalanche records, they are pretty different, and United definitely sounds like more of a band effort.

LOL.

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniecaruana/status/149921721162539008

vinniecaruana

We @iatanyc have nothing to do with the vinyl release of our old record. Anything beyond that: NO COMMENT. Xo

i spoke to vinnie in person about this in march and he was totally cool with it but most of the band and their manager wants no involvement with anything owned by drive thru. It took them 4+ years finally get out of contract and rather have no involvement with drive thru at all. They have no problem with us pressing it and i already mailed the band some personal copies.

I appreciate you guys trying to start shit for one of my releases for change though.

^don't think they send out shipping info. it was stated earlier in this thread that the first 50 orders went out on Monday, and the others were gonna be sent the following day and day after.... All my ETR records just show up unexpectingly... kinda nice.

Thanks. I would have thought I'd be in the first 50, since I bought a red copy. Randomly receiving records in the mail is fun sometimes, happens a lot when I buy second hand on here actually.

^don't think they send out shipping info. it was stated earlier in this thread that the first 50 orders went out on Monday, and the others were gonna be sent the following day and day after.... All my ETR records just show up unexpectingly... kinda nice.

Thanks. I would have thought I'd be in the first 50, since I bought a red copy. Randomly receiving records in the mail is fun sometimes, happens a lot when I buy second hand on here actually.

the first 100-125 or so orders have been shipped already. I am going on vacation for the new year until jan 8th so I am going to make a point this week to do my best to get the rest out. I had the kid on monday bail on me last minute which set me back a bit. As of now about half the orders are shipped regardless.

Needless to say, the people on line at the post office are not a fan of me this week.

the first 100-125 or so orders have been shipped already. I am going on vacation for the new year until jan 8th so I am going to make a point this week to do my best to get the rest out. I had the kid on monday bail on me last minute which set me back a bit. As of now about half the orders are shipped regardless.

Needless to say, the people on line at the post office are not a fan of me this week.

hopefully mine was sent already.. because it takes quite getting a record from the us to europe

LOL.

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniecaruana/status/149921721162539008

vinniecaruana

We @iatanyc have nothing to do with the vinyl release of our old record. Anything beyond that: NO COMMENT. Xo

i spoke to vinnie in person about this in march and he was totally cool with it but most of the band and their manager wants no involvement with anything owned by drive thru. It took them 4+ years finally get out of contract and rather have no involvement with drive thru at all. They have no problem with us pressing it and i already mailed the band some personal copies.

I appreciate you guys trying to start shit for one of my releases for change though.

[image]

the first 100-125 or so orders have been shipped already. I am going on vacation for the new year until jan 8th so I am going to make a point this week to do my best to get the rest out. I had the kid on monday bail on me last minute which set me back a bit. As of now

about half the orders are shipped regardless.

Enjoy the holidays and your vacation. Looking forward to see what you have in store in 2012.