What records did you get for the Holidays?

rambo

My parents got me the Underoath - Lost In The Sound of Separation deluxe box with the saw blade records. Just my luck though, instead of one red A/B and one blue C/D, both were the red A/B. (Sent an email, hopefully it'll get sorted out after the holidays)

Packaging is awesome though and I always kept putting off getting this because of low funds, so it was a nice surprise.

Quick question, all of you that got records from relatives/significant others/friends, are you telling them what to get you or they are surprising you?

I have a list of what vinyl I have and a standing wishlist on the web that my gf has a link to (as well as a bunch of records in an Amazon wishlist), so if she wants to buy me a record, she can check the lists to see if I'd want it or if I have it already.

Wound up receiving the following:

Every Time i Die-New Junk Aesthetic

Bon Iver-Bon Iver, Bon Iver

Godspeed You! Black Emperor-Lift Yr Skinny Wrists Like Antennas to Heaven

Deftones-White Pony

Guest s0uthard

I got a few for Christmas:

Such Gold - Stand Tall on coke bottle clear

New Found Glory - Tip of the Ice Berg on white with red and blue splatter

Rise Against - Join the Ranks on black

Pretty good haul this year. Also so stoked to own the RA 7" because it has Generation Lost on it, which is my favorite song by them.

I only got one as a gift, the Minus the Bear Omni blue/green edition.

I think I about myself about 12 records though, while I was ostensibly "shopping for others". ;)

i picked up 3 records for myself when buying one gift, because "as long as im already paying for shipping"

and then beatles revolver from hot topic while buying my sister a gift because of the bogo half off sale.