THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrice-Artist-Ambulance-Brand-New-Sealed-Vinyl-LP-Circa-Survive-Thursday-/140712 777999?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c322990f#ht_500wt_1156

Who ever wins this deserves to pay triple the fucking price!

lol isn't that the guy who ripped someone off on here for a zelda game?

yup: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58903&start=0

I don't know how far back it was posted, but Travis has nothing to do with HOW these come out, he just has something to do with the fact that they come out. Island took care of this. He even said very early on that they wanted to use the original artwork but couldn't find the original files... so they were going to use the first pressing's artwork, which is why he was taking suggestions on what color to press it on, then Island told him, hey we found the original artwork (this was all posted early on). I'm sure when he first got it, he was like "hell yes! I was hoping they used a poor resolution picture for the cover!"...

Travis, I'm happy just to have the record. The cover makes no difference on what is actually on the record...

Seriously people? Just pretend that the picture is a Seurat painting. Then your conversations can go something like this:

"Hmmmm, I really admire Thrice's attention to French-Impressionism," you say while sipping your port.

"Oh I know. That Dustin sure has a knack for Pointillism," another says while chewing her dark chocolate.

"Indeed. Very 19th century," while laughing at the less fortunate Thrice fans on this board.

So much better than whining about a photo...and YES, I had to google all those words!

as someone that does design work as part of their job, it makes me cringe but ultimately I don't care (have a 1st press). The person that did the layout is either a moron or knew full well how it was going to look and didn't care. I suspect the latter (because something like this is so easy to spot before going to print) which I think looks poor upon universal or island or whoever did this thing. I'd think the art would get proof'd internally, if not by their customer (hot topic), but I guess not. Keep in mind that the original press of vheissu didn't use the cd art either...

I agree that the artwork doesn't look the best, but we can't complain too much. At least most of got the chance to own this record. Let's just hope Island does the cover for Vheissu with more care.

This.

Still glad to finally get a copy of this under ebay prices considering what half are selling at.. ridiculous.

Seriously people? Just pretend that the picture is a Seurat painting. Then your conversations can go something like this:

"Hmmmm, I really admire Thrice's attention to French-Impressionism," you say while sipping your port.

"Oh I know. That Dustin sure has a knack for Pointillism," another says while chewing her dark chocolate.

"Indeed. Very 19th century," while laughing at the less fortunate Thrice fans on this board.

So much better than whining about a photo...and YES, I had to google all those words!

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

That cover is fucking awful. Glad I didn't put the effort in to try to get this, even though I do love this album.

At least they spelled the band's name and album title correctly. Looking at you, Viccctory Records.