THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Hot Topic really needs to start limiting this stuff to one per person/order. right now on ebay there are two people who bought 20 copies between just the two of them. and i'm sure there will be more people in the coming hours and days who will be selling multiple copies. at least make it a bit more difficult on flippers who raid the music section in store and place huge orders online.

You must be mistaken to think that a corporate store cares about anything about making a profit. To them the faster it sells the more money they make quickly.

Well, stopped by the closest one. Couldn't hear a fucking thing because two assholes were blasting skrillex and shaking around. I had to yell to ask about the thrice record, said some guy had just been in and bought all of them. So a big fuck you to the asshole who bought out the south hill store.

Everytime I see this I imagine the same douche going from store to store. But really, we should all take a moment to thank the good dudes that are willing help us with this. I'll probably get lucky with the next thousand, so I'm not worried. Thanks alot V.C.!

anyone hear back from andrewlucas? really hoping i wasn't too late... :(

sorry i didnt reply to everyone individually. i got a TON of messages. Yeah, they have already been claimed. sorry I couldnt get everyone a copy, it made me feel really bad seeing everyone who hasnt got one. =/ i wish everyone luck finding a copy. if i come across any more then ill buy em and let the people who messaged me know.

Got mine ordered and shipped this afternoon. Went to all the HT's in Phoenix (all on the way home, conveniently) and found one extra copy. I would be more interested in a trade then selling it for cash. Mainly I need a copy of Beggars on any color or Bring Me Your Love. Anyone willing to trade please let me know. If I don't get trade offers I will sell at cost plus shipping.

THIS IS HOW PIXELATED THE COVER IS..LOL

[image]

[image]

pathetic.

Yeah, I know Travis warned us and all and tried to show us pictures. But I didn't quite realize how pixelated it was until I had it in my hands. But really from a distance it doesn't look terrible, but when you hold it in your hands, man does it look bad.

sorry i didnt reply to everyone individually. i got a TON of messages. Yeah, they have already been claimed. sorry I couldnt get everyone a copy, it made me feel really bad seeing everyone who hasnt got one. =/ i wish everyone luck finding a copy. if i come across any more then ill buy em and let the people who messaged me know.

Just checking... if we didn't get a reply from you, that means we didn't get it? I felt like I got at you within a minute of your post. No sweat either way, just checking. Awesome of you to hook people up on here regardless. :)

I feel asleep 15min before they went on sale and missed out, went to the closest Hot Topic and grabbed the last copy. The dude working there told me some guy was waiting for him to open the store and attempted to buy all of their copies but was $2 short and had to leave 1, my luck day!!