THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

So I just saw the layout for Vheissu and it looks great. I told them the Artist jackets came out very pixelated and wanted to make sure it didnt happen to Vheissu. The guy I deal with apparently hadnt seen the final jacket as they shipped directly from the plant to HT and he was pretty pissed off how they came out once I told him. He said he'd make sure the Vheissu jackets came out looking good and he's working on getting new jackets made for the next pressing of Artist. If we're able to get new jackets made it will take a little longer to get that next pressing of Artist out but Im sure you guys wont mind waiting a little longer.

So I just saw the layout for Vheissu and it looks great. I told them the Artist jackets came out very pixelated and wanted to make sure it didnt happen to Vheissu. The guy I deal with apparently hadnt seen the final jacket as they shipped directly from the plant to HT and he was pretty pissed off how they came out once I told him. He said he'd make sure the Vheissu jackets came out looking good and he's working on getting new jackets made for the next pressing of Artist. If we're able to get new jackets made it will take a little longer to get that next pressing of Artist out but Im sure you guys wont mind waiting a little longer.

already waited almost a decade to own this on vinyl at a resonable price so whats another few months. Thanks for getting this repressed and taking care of the jacket situation travis, your the man

so awesome. thanks for going the extra mile and mentioning it. like i said before in the grand scheme of things who cares, but it is nice/awesome to see you mentioned it and they are handling it accordingly. thanks for getting these both re-pressed. +5

i was thinking of more color schemes. how bout clear with orange and green splatter?

I already submitted my pricing requests to Universal. If the splatter or swirl drives the cost up too much Ill just go with a single solid color.

I asked for pricing on clear w/ green splatter and green/white swirl (like +44 but with green instead of blue). If those are too pricey Im thinking of just going with an opaque redish-orange. Like the color on the insert.

i was thinking of more color schemes. how bout clear with orange and green splatter?

I already submitted my pricing requests to Universal. If the splatter or swirl drives the cost up too much Ill just go with a single solid color.

I asked for pricing on clear w/ green splatter and green/white swirl (like +44 but with green instead of blue). If those are too pricey Im thinking of just going with an opaque redish-orange. Like the color on the insert.

:D

People need to lay off on the ones complaining. It's a message board thread about a release. No ones attacking Travis, just bitching. Something going on sale in the middle of dawn in the middle of the week with inconsistent ways if it being restocked online and copies flying due to large overseas orders to help out or doing the opposite and flipping is frustrating specially bc a lot of us have wanted this for years. The Jacket is the saddest excuse for a cover in my and mosts collection, I'll probably buy a new one just bc it won't look awful and hopeful for a splatter. Doesn't mean they don't have a right to talk about it and express their dissapointment, Specially if they spent their busy day looking for a copy and failed to do so. some of you that got one in the early morning might not have to face a full time job, school, child, etc helping you get one, if it wasn't for a big favor I had to call I'm I'd probably wouldn't have one. Be considerate of the situation bc it sucks

People need to lay off on the ones complaining. It's a message board thread about a release. No ones attacking Travis, just bitching. Something going on sale in the middle of dawn in the middle of the week with inconsistent ways if it being restocked online and copies flying due to large overseas orders to help out or doing the opposite and flipping is frustrating specially bc a lot of us have wanted this for years. The Jacket is the saddest excuse for a cover in my and mosts collection, I'll probably buy a new one just bc it won't look awful and hopeful for a splatter. Doesn't mean they don't have a right to talk about it and express their dissapointment, Specially if they spent their busy day looking for a copy and failed to do so. some of you that got one in the early morning might not have to face a full time job, school, child, etc helping you get one, if it wasn't for a big favor I had to call I'm I'd probably wouldn't have one. Be considerate of the situation bc it sucks

Why? It's annoying and it does absolutely nothing to help their situation. If I had an extra I certainly would be passing them over in favor of helping out somebody who handled their situation a bit more maturely. It's a limited edition release of a popular album. In every case like this, there are going to be people who got shut out. Every single possible scenario about this album was mentioned before the onsale by Travis. People were aware that this item was pixelated, was going to go onsale sometime overnight, and was going to sell-out rapidly. If you didn't care to factor all of those advanced warnings into your planning ahead of time, its not everybody else's problem to have to read about your complaint.

Did anyone else order when they first went up Tuesday morning and not get a shipping confirmation yet? Not sure whether I should be worried or not.

they ship later in the after noon, my toypaj already shipped but mytaita hasnt because i put the wrong expire date after being up all night(ironic) to order this, had to call them up and give them some assorted info and they said theyd ship it as soon as possible, but it still says fulfulling order, i expect/hope itll ship around the time toypaj shipped yesterday, around 4 pm est.

Guest tms2787
Strongsville, OH?.......they were all probably bought by Loren/Lazywhateverherebaynameis to flip on eBay.

Ah! The manager at the Canton, OH (Belden Village Mall) store mentioned a girl comes into the store and buys up all the exclusive stuff to "help out overseas people on forums" and that the Brand New would be "right up her alley", when I asked if they where coming out. I am wondering if this is the same girl and she's telling tall tail to get them to think she's doing good and holding them all for her?

Why? It's annoying and it does absolutely nothing to help their situation. If I had an extra I certainly would be passing them over in favor of helping out somebody who handled their situation a bit more maturely. It's a limited edition release of a popular album. In every case like this, there are going to be people who got shut out. Every single possible scenario about this album was mentioned before the onsale by Travis. People were aware that this item was pixelated, was going to go onsale sometime overnight, and was going to sell-out rapidly. If you didn't care to factor all of those advanced warnings into your planning ahead of time, its not everybody else's problem to have to read about your complaint.

It's more annoying to read your replies to the situation, you're like 30. Says a lot if a grown ass man can't understand that ppl want to talk about the bad cover they heard about but can finally hold it in their hands and be like bummer this does look like shit or mock em for attending to responsibility in the early morning, that they spent all night waiting for it which never had an estimated time other than 2am til it happens to then deal with a ok it's back in stock, jk it's gone, k it's back, gone again, back for 60seconds again, sold out again, maybe tmw. Let people talk and express themselves, if you didn't notice a Lot off ppl that did express their dissapointment resulted in dudes saying "well I have an extra want to buy it?"

It's more annoying to read your replies to the situation, you're like 30. Says a lot if a grown ass man can't understand that ppl want to talk about the bad cover they heard about but can finally hold it in their hands and be like bummer this does look like shit or mock em for attending to responsibility in the early morning, that they spent all night waiting for it which never had an estimated time other than 2am til it happens to then deal with a ok it's back in stock, jk it's gone, k it's back, gone again, back for 60seconds again, sold out again, maybe tmw. Let people talk and express themselves, if you didn't notice a Lot off ppl that did express their dissapointment resulted in dudes saying "well I have an extra want to buy it?"

Talk about or complain about? If they held it in their hand and didn't like the fact that it was pixelated, why buy it in the first place? I have no problem with people simply commenting on the pixelation issue. It's gone farther than just that though on here. As well as other people simply commenting that they missed out on a copy. Read some of the complaints and you'll see why some people like myself find it annoying. Yes I am a grown-ass man, that's why I'm saying "hold yourself responsible for not getting a copy" "hold yourself responsible for having a copy in your hand yet still deciding to buy a copy with a pixelated cover". Because that's how grown ass people should handle their complaints on this situation.

man everyone needs to chill. i stayed up all night until the drop to get one and i got one for someone else thats out of the US too. if you didnt want to wait up for the drop and you didnt get one you eventually will. Travis did all of us a HUGE favor by getting this pressed and with another pressing of the same record on the way, there should be nothing to complain about. ..in my opinion

FYI, I think its great that copies are still trickling out slowly on HT.com because if they weren't then at this point, nobody would even have a slim chance of still getting a copy for face value because this would have been LONG soldout. If people were willing to be persistent yesterday after the initial sellout, checked on here and the product link religiously, they would have already had a few opportunities to purchase one online. Also, Travis said another 100 was being shipped to the online store and at that point, he would give a heads up to the people on VC, yet another opportunity.

man everyone needs to chill. i stayed up all night until the drop to get one and i got one for someone else thats out of the US too. if you didnt want to wait up for the drop and you didnt get one you eventually will. Travis did all of us a HUGE favor by getting this pressed and with another pressing of the same record on the way, there should be nothing to complain about. ..in my opinion

Yeah, nobody said these were soldout completely anyways. There is still a decent chance for people on here if they Really really want it, once those extra 100 copies arrive from Travis.