THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Maybe a little longer. I don't think people have been checking this thread as much.

You mean the same ones complaining about not being able to get a copy. Been onsale for 15 minutes already...

lol dude.....like 15 minutes is a large window! You seriously must have no life. Been dropping lines like that in this thread all day. I on the other hand watched the thread for a while but then had to take a break to go do real life things like grad school and driving in a New England snow storm. I feel LUCKY that I just saw this at the right time, and I did put a decent amount of time into this. You suck.

You mean the same ones complaining about not being able to get a copy. Been onsale for 15 minutes already...

lol dude.....like 15 minutes is a large window! You seriously must have no life. Been dropping lines like that in this thread all day. I on the other hand watched the thread for a while but then had to take a break to go do real life things like grad school and driving in a New England snow storm. I feel LUCKY that I just saw this at the right time, and I did put a decent amount of time into this. You suck.

I do suck, in fact I just bought an extra copy to give someone on VC at cost that missed this yet again (let alone the hassle of ordering it, fronting the money, going to the post office to mail it, etc...) I suck! Not to mention that Ive bumped this thread twice now to let people know that its back up for sale, to help people like you out who missed it numerous times. Why do I even waste time of my shitty life??? I suck.

I do suck, in fact I just bought an extra copy to give someone on VC at cost that missed this yet again (let alone the hassle of ordering it, fronting the money, going to the post office to mail it, etc...) I suck! Not to mention that Ive bumped this thread twice now to let people know that its back up for sale, to help people like you out who missed it numerous times. Why do I even waste time of my shitty life??? I suck.

You want a cookie?

You want a cookie?

Why yes I do. Would you be willing to mail me one, totally free of charge? Snap.

Like we've never heard that one before. Loren uses that at Hot Topic as well.

Burn him!

Yea but the difference is I'm not some snotty twat trying to make money off others misfortunes. I have people on here that will back me up on this, ding dong.

To whoever the idiots are thinking Thomas is flipping these, he's definitely not. Like he's posted multiple times in this thread, he picked up extra copies to sell at cost. If it weren't for him i either probably wouldnt have got this, or had to pay HT's insane $30 shipping. He also got me the NFG - Nothing Gold Can Stay repress as well.

I dont like those. Gingers creep me out, j/k.

I got a -1 for offering up a good deed for this board. Unbelievable. Maybe ill just throw it up on ebay instead...

Maybe you should leave the boards forever.

Real fucking hero, clicking Add To Cart twice and fronting a whole $19.99.

^^^This guy is just living proof that some people will just look for any excuse to complain about anything. Sorry I offended the "Whiny Emo Queens" of VC.