THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

And I would like to point out this is getting repressed. AGAIN.

Seriously. I understand it's kind of frustrating, but a lot of people are being straight babies. You'll get a copy. It's not gonna be hard to get. If it goes "out of print," they'll make another run. And if this was any easier, I'd bet the two copies I bought (that's right) that MOST people wouldn't be clamoring over it in the way that they currently are. How long did Illusion of Safety sit around? The Alchemy Index? And now because you can't get it, people have to have it. If Travis had gotten approval for a pressing out of 5000, it would be around for quite some time, and that's not something HT wants. So keep pressing /1000, they keep making money (which allows for the licensing of more copies), and you guys (eventually) will get your record at a reasonable cost, as opposed to $50+ on eBay. Seems like a pretty solid system to me.

I think most people are complaining because they keep putting up 20 copies and it keeps selling out. They should have just put them all up when they had them all.

Its unbelievable how big of babies some people are being over this. Youre all lucky Travis even decided to move forward with this repress in the first place. Ultimately its your own fault for not staying up 2 nights ago to get one. Hell ive seen copies available on ht.com 3 different times and i wasnt even looking to buy one 2 of those times. If you REALLY want one, you have to be persistent!

says the guy who got a copy ::)

Its unbelievable how big of babies some people are being over this. Youre all lucky Travis even decided to move forward with this repress in the first place. Ultimately its your own fault for not staying up 2 nights ago to get one. Hell ive seen copies available on ht.com 3 different times and i wasnt even looking to buy one 2 of those times. If you REALLY want one, you have to be persistent!

says the guy who got a copy ::)

So says the guy who also felt it was important enough to get up early enough in the AM to get the first round of copies, so whats your point? You snooze u lose.

Wow, everyone needs to relax. You will all evenatually get a copy of this.

Yes, the cover is pixelated. Yes, its frustrating. No, there is nothing I could do about it. If it is that big of a problem then you do not have to buy this. Im not saying I do not appreciate everyone's business but no one is forcing anyone to buy this if they are going to be unhappy with it. I gave everyone on this board a heads up that this cover is pixelated so they wouldnt have to "waste" their time or money trying to get a copy.

Im not sure why it keeps popping up and selling out on HT.com. This is not something I have any control over. No one is putting up 20 copies at a time, the site doesnt even work that way to where someone would be manually adding inventory to the site.

As for pressing "only" 1000 copies of this....I knew this would sell pretty well but I didnt know it would be this insane. HT sells a ton of Blink records and Ive done 2000 of all of those and you guys have all seen how long those stick around so I went with 1000 on this and the response to this pressing was more than I expected obviously. Ive said 10 times in this thread that there is another pressing of this coming soon so hopefully within a month or so there will be 1000 more copies of this available and the next time around these should be much easier to get. I promise Im not out to piss you all off.

Yes, flippers are going to get a hold of these. With the amount of orders that come in thru HT.com it would be nearly impossible to monitor all the orders and start canceling off orders with multiple copies. Ive already said I will just get more copies made so there's no reason for any of you to go to ebay and overspend for a copy of this unless you really want to, then go ahead.

I give as much info about how and when to get any HT exclusives on this board. Kick back.

I was able to get mine yesterday at South Park Mall in Strongsville, OH. I called twice on Monday, once in the mid-afternoon and once three minutes before closing to get mine put on hold. The first girl I spoke with told me that they had six copies of the record, when I went in yesterday to pick up my copy I asked if they had any more left because my best friend in the Air Force wanted a copy if I was able to get it and she said: "Someone called in for the other one." What happened to the other four? Since she didn't say she/they sold them, plus Thrice isn't too popular in the Northeast Ohio-area.

Yes, the cover is annoying but I won't complain because I finally have this on vinyl and only payed retail for it! And if they press this for a third time, I will buy it again!

And I saw someone mention TYP&J HT vinyl, they had a ton of them at that store... was that limited too?

Strongsville, OH?.......they were all probably bought by Loren/Lazywhateverherebaynameis to flip on eBay.

Wow, everyone needs to relax. You will all evenatually get a copy of this.

Yes, the cover is pixelated. Yes, its frustrating. No, there is nothing I could do about it. If it is that big of a problem then you do not have to buy this. Im not saying I do not appreciate everyone's business but no one is forcing anyone to buy this if they are going to be unhappy with it. I gave everyone on this board a heads up that this cover is pixelated so they wouldnt have to "waste" their time or money trying to get a copy.

Im not sure why it keeps popping up and selling out on HT.com. This is not something I have any control over. No one is putting up 20 copies at a time, the site doesnt even work that way to where someone would be manually adding inventory to the site.

As for pressing "only" 1000 copies of this....I knew this would sell pretty well but I didnt know it would be this insane. HT sells a ton of Blink records and Ive done 2000 of all of those and you guys have all seen how long those stick around so I went with 1000 on this and the response to this pressing was more than I expected obviously. Ive said 10 times in this thread that there is another pressing of this coming soon so hopefully within a month or so there will be 1000 more copies of this available and the next time around these should be much easier to get. I promise Im not out to piss you all off.

Yes, flippers are going to get a hold of these. With the amount of orders that come in thru HT.com it would be nearly impossible to monitor all the orders and start canceling off orders with multiple copies. Ive already said I will just get more copies made so there's no reason for any of you to go to ebay and overspend for a copy of this unless you really want to, then go ahead.

I give as much info about how and when to get any HT exclusives on this board. Kick back.

^^^THIS^^^

Now stop the whining and moaning people... Take responsibility for you own actions. Hot Topic didn't wrong you into not getting a copy, ultimately it was your own actions that wronged yourself.

And I would like to point out this is getting repressed. AGAIN.

Seriously. I understand it's kind of frustrating, but a lot of people are being straight babies. You'll get a copy. It's not gonna be hard to get. If it goes "out of print," they'll make another run. And if this was any easier, I'd bet the two copies I bought (that's right) that MOST people wouldn't be clamoring over it in the way that they currently are. How long did Illusion of Safety sit around? The Alchemy Index? And now because you can't get it, people have to have it. If Travis had gotten approval for a pressing out of 5000, it would be around for quite some time, and that's not something HT wants. So keep pressing /1000, they keep making money (which allows for the licensing of more copies), and you guys (eventually) will get your record at a reasonable cost, as opposed to $50+ on eBay. Seems like a pretty solid system to me.

Edit: And don't you throw that variant completionist shit out at me. To me, that mentality has never made sense :D:D;)

Reinventing the Artist in the Ambulance

Thanks Travis! This album sounds AMAZING, and the green marble looks sick! You gave everyone a heads up about the cover art issue well before it was up for sale, and honestly I don't care. I'm just stoked that I picked up this great album for a fraction of the 1st press price - as I'm sure a lot of the people not complaining in this thread are as well. Thanks again man

Do you think the next pressing's cover will be less pixelated, or is that all there is to work with?

Edit: And don't you throw that variant completionist shit out at me. To me, that mentality has never made sense :D:D;)

Reinventing the Artist in the Ambulance

Haha soon enough. If only the green marble was glow-in the dark, called "puke-swamp-concrete marbleswirl" and out of /-4

;D

Do you think the next pressing's cover will be less pixelated, or is that all there is to work with?

jesus christ, really?

I mentioned multiple times that the cover art is pixelated and I had no control over that and that if it bothered you that much then you can save your time and money and not order a copy. Universal didnt mention anything about that and I only noticed once I opened a box of them when all the product came in. I beleive extra jackets were already printed so it will likely be the exact same jackets on the next repress.

BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! My parents told me growing up that nothing is ever my fault, and obviously everything they ever told me is true! Maybe Santa Claus will have it under the Christmas Tree for me this year!!!!

go cry about how well a Ryan Adams HT exclusive would sell again