THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

I browse through this site pretty regularly, but never felt the need to create an account and post until now. That part out of the way...

Decided to walk into my local HT yesterday at lunch to see what they had in stock, and they actually had 5 copies of TAITA. I grabbed two, one for myself, and one was supposed to be for a friend. Upon seeing the pixelation and hearing news of a repress, doesn't look like he wants this copy too bad.

I'm not really interested in selling this straight up, I'd rather trade it for something else, such as a copy of Beggars. Feel free to PM me if you please. Cheers.

man everyone needs to chill. i stayed up all night until the drop to get one and i got one for someone else thats out of the US too. if you didnt want to wait up for the drop and you didnt get one you eventually will. Travis did all of us a HUGE favor by getting this pressed and with another pressing of the same record on the way, there should be nothing to complain about. ..in my opinion

Yeah, nobody said these were soldout completely anyways. There is still a decent chance for people on here if they Really really want it, once those extra 100 copies arrive from Travis.

very true. i hope there are more copies. im just sayin that if you they really really wanted it they would have stayed up for the original drop. just sayin. but also with a second drop on the way with fixed artwork, i dont think the secondary prices will be too high. not unbareable at least ya know

Yeah, nobody said these were soldout completely anyways. There is still a decent chance for people on here if they Really really want it, once those extra 100 copies arrive from Travis.

very true. i hope there are more copies. im just sayin that if you they really really wanted it they would have stayed up for the original drop. just sayin. but also with a second drop on the way with fixed artwork, i dont think the secondary prices will be too high. not unbareable at least ya know

I agree with 100% of what you're saying. All this I've been preaching in response to the complainers.

At the end of yesterday all these stores still had copies. Im sure some of them are sold out by now.

MALL CITY STATE

Wiregrass Commons Mall Dothan AL

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Mission Valley Center San Diego CA

Chula Vista Center Chula Vista CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA

Chapel Hills Mall Colorado Springs CO

Crystal Mall Waterford CT

Connecticut Post Mall Milford CT

Danbury Fair Danbury CT

Pembroke Lakes Mall Pembroke Pines FL

Florida Mall Orlando FL

Regency Square Jacksonville FL

Orange Park Mall Orange Park FL

Sawgrass Mills Sunrise FL

Valdosta Mall Valdosta GA

Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI

University Park Mall Mishawaka IN

Francis Scott Key Frederick MD

Annapolis Mall Annapolis MD

Montgomery Mall Bethesda MD

St. Charles Town Center Waldorf MD

The Centre at Salisbury Salisbury MD

Crossroads Mall Portage MI

Great Lakes Crossing Auburn Hills MI

Twelve Oaks Novi MI

Lakeside Mall Sterling Heights MI

Briarwood Mall Ann Arbor MI

Mall of America Bloomington MN

Miller Hill Mall Duluth MN

West County Mall Des Peres MO

Cross Creek Mall Fayetteville NC

Columbia Mall Grand Forks ND

Dakota Mall Minot ND

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Woodbridge Center Woodbridge NJ

Monmouth Mall Eatontown NJ

Ocean County Mall Toms River NJ

Rockaway Townsquare Rockaway NJ

Garden State Plaza Paramus NJ

Meadows Mall Las Vegas NV

Sunset Galleria Henderson NV

Meadowood Mall Reno NV

Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV

Boulevard Mall Amherst NY

Roosevelt Field Garden City NY

Palisades Center West Nyack NY

Southpark Mall Stongsville OH

Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK

Clackamas Portland OR

Monroeville Mall Monroeville PA

Pittsburg Mills Tarentum PA

Lehigh Valley Mall Whitehall PA

Montgomery Mall North Wales PA

Plaza at King of Prussia King of Pr PA

Mill Creek Mall Erie PA

Mayaguez Mall Mayaquez PR

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Coastal Grand Myrtle Beach SC

Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD

Deerbrook Mall Humble TX

First Colony Mall Sugar Land TX

Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX

Stonebriar Centre Frisco TX

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX

South Park Mall San Antonio TX

Killeen Mall Killeen TX

San Marcos II San Marcos TX

Shops at La Cantera San Antonio TX

Hulen Mall Fort Worth TX

Northeast Mall Hurst TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Sunrise Mall Brownsville TX

Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX

The Gateway Salt Lake City UT

Apple Blossom Mall Winchester VA

Fair Oaks Fairfax VA

Patrick Henry Mall Newport News VA

Greenbrier Mall Chesapeake VA

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA

Capital Mall Olympia WA

Spokane Valley Mall Spokane WA

Charleston Town Ctr Charleston WV

At the end of yesterday all these stores still had copies. Im sure some of them are sold out by now.

MALL CITY STATE

Funny. I called at 11AM yesterday and the girl said they were sold out. Glad I grabbed it online later.

...and Travis....you really need an FAQ sticked or posted somewhere. If I were you my head would've exploded already.

With the insane and nonsensical market that eBay dictates, if they end up fixing the jacket the pixelated one will probably still sell for more $$ as a more "rare" variant :/

It will still be the same number as the next repress though. A variant collector will still go equally crazy to obtain both copies.

With the insane and nonsensical market that eBay dictates, if they end up fixing the jacket the pixelated one will probably still sell for more $$ as a more "rare" variant :/

It will still be the same number as the next repress though. A variant collector will still go equally crazy to obtain both copies.

Yeah but people who buy recently released records at incredibly inflated prices on eBay shouldn't be considered real collectors. ;)

Yeah but people who buy recently released records at incredibly inflated prices on eBay shouldn't be considered real collectors. ;)

Depends on the situation I guess.

If a collector misses out on the release and people immediately start inflating the price so the person has no choice, how does this make them not a collector? Even if you were being sarcastic, I know there are people that think like this.

MALL CITY STATE

Funny. I called at 11AM yesterday and the girl said they were sold out. Glad I grabbed it online later.

...and Travis....you really need an FAQ sticked or posted somewhere. If I were you my head would've exploded already.

A few of those stores say they are in stock but actually they are on hold, that's why. The store that held mine says they have till the end of the next business day, then they put them back on the floor (so tomorrow morning.)

If a collector misses out on the release and people immediately start inflating the price so the person has no choice, how does this make them not a collector? Even if you were being sarcastic, I know there are people that think like this.

I don't agree personally. I've always saw ebay as a resource even if you have to pay through the nose sometimes. Other times, you can find something cheaper than everyone else paid for it though too... Everything is relative to what you're willing to pay for something. It's no different than any other auction that takes place. People shouldn't get too upset that another bidder views something with a higher monetary value than their own personal view.

I don't agree personally. I've always saw ebay as a resource even if you have to pay through the nose sometimes. Other times, you can find something cheaper than everyone else paid for it though too... Everything is relative to what you're willing to pay for something. It's no different than any other auction that takes place. People shouldn't get too upset that another bidder views something with a higher monetary value than their own personal view.

This is true. Buying something at a bargain is always good but if someone holds something in high enough regard that he wants to pay a bunch of money for it so be it, it may be a missing piece in his collection. Good sellers on this board know when they check popsike what the going value is and what is someone overspending on something because they absolutely needed it (damn you lazylabrador)

Travis,

I know this has been said elsewhere but thank you so much. I just got my shipping confirm and I appreciate the work it took to get it into my grubby little hands. I grew up with thrice in Irvine. My mom is good friends with Dustin's mom and owning this is just so fucking cool. so thank you.

I guess the point I was trying to make was that a real collector (ie someone who reads these boards before shelving out 60 bucks for a record) will know that the release will eventually be available for the right price. I missed out on plenty initial releases that I was able to pick up for not much more than retail cost just by being patient and waiting for a reasonable seller / trade list. I know it sucks too to be saying that to all the people on this board that didn't get one, but it's true. With a release like this there is no reason to buy it the day after its release for more than double the value. It may seem like the person has "no choice" but in fact they do. Patience is more than a virtue.