THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Hahahaha soooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy just tryin' to help some people out ;)

I have a feeling stock is not as big of an issue as it's made out to be, and there's probably a decent number of these left to sell on HT's end. I guess we'll see though. :-/

You'll ruin my pay for college flipping fund.

&agreed it's a thousand copies people... not a hundred.

(actually just bought one, will buy two of the next pressing)

Shit, i wouldnt care if thats what someone was really doing it for lol, shits expensive as fuck these days, my gfs going to have 120k in debt by the time she graduates lol

Thanks again for pressing this, even if the cover didnt turn out that great. Im still excited for my copy to arrive.

I think you mentioned earlier in the thread looking for suggestions of other albums to press, and I wanted to throw Jimmy Eat World- Futures into the ring for consideration

I'm sure he's already aware of this sentiment. You're nowhere near alone.

Good ;D Maybe it'll happen

You'll ruin my pay for college flipping fund.

&agreed it's a thousand copies people... not a hundred.

(actually just bought one, will buy two of the next pressing)

Shit, i wouldnt care if thats what someone was really doing it for lol, shits expensive as fuck these days, my gfs going to have 120k in debt by the time she graduates lol

good god. That's more than my mortgage.

Holy shit this thread is full of complaining bitches. Complaining about the cover or calling people out for possible flipping. Half the people on this board need to grow up. It's not the end of the world.

True. Now Finch's Say Hello to Sunshine not being on vinyl, that is the end of the world.

Holy shit this thread is full of complaining bitches. Complaining about the cover or calling people out for possible flipping. Half the people on this board need to grow up. It's not the end of the world.

you just made yourself a hypocrite.

Also I havent seen anyone complain in a bit.

Haha didn't even realize what I was doing. I guess there was no way to call out the complainers without complaining myself. And I just read 5 pages of the thread. Must have been the reason for my rant.

Side note, I will trade my extra copy of this and my copy of the Thrice Guitar Center 7" for a color copy (any color) of Beggars.

I just wanted to pop in and say that my HT had one copy.

So the guy that you make threads about to make fun of got a copy with no hassle.

Enjoy!

PS your little club is gay as fuck

Who the fuck are these guys?!

Side note, I will trade my extra copy of this and my copy of the Thrice Guitar Center 7" for a color copy (any color) of Beggars.

Dear God, tell me you aren't serious...

Yes serious. You got a problem with me offering trades? I don't think the offer was out of line at all.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.p....umbs=&cur rsel=

Any color means I don't give a shit if it is color or black. I just want a copy. There are people on this board that might have an extra copy of beggars that they would be willing to trade.

Ok, fair enough, but when referring to vinyl, a coloured version generally means coloured. As in, it has colour. Or color, if you're American I guess.

Any color means I don't give a shit if it is color or black. I just want a copy. There are people on this board that might have an extra copy of beggars that they would be willing to trade.

isnt this and alchemy already in the works of being repressed? still a bit off last i heard, but in the works nonetheless