THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

the whining in this thread is about as bad as it got during the tigers jaw screened jacket PO, jesus, talk about bitching and moaning. It's not like you fuckers can't get it on the next press that Travis is already talking about...

Hey, look at my posts in that thread when i found out that my order got cancelled. Not even a complaint. I understand how this game works. You win some you lose some. Complaining about it isnt going to help the situation.

Hahahaha soooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy just tryin' to help some people out ;)

I have a feeling stock is not as big of an issue as it's made out to be, and there's probably a decent number of these left to sell on HT's end. I guess we'll see though. :-/

Shhh!

Hahahaha soooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy just tryin' to help some people out ;)

I have a feeling stock is not as big of an issue as it's made out to be, and there's probably a decent number of these left to sell on HT's end. I guess we'll see though. :-/

You'll ruin my pay for college flipping fund.

&agreed it's a thousand copies people... not a hundred.

(actually just bought one, will buy two of the next pressing)

what's even better is that in a couple of weeks, all you fuckers buying like ten copies will be stuck with five that are worth $15. There is a ton of hype, everyone thinks that since the first ten copies on eBay sold for $100, that every copy is going to sell for $100. Get real.

that may be true but they wont sell for less than face(just saying) it'll still be sold out and travis said fixng the cover will take longer so the repress wont be for a bit.

45 pages is impressive. Especially considering it was at like 19 or so the day before this went up. Definitely some funny shit in this one.

Hopefully this stays up for a while and everyone can snag a copy.

Thanks again for pressing this, even if the cover didnt turn out that great. Im still excited for my copy to arrive.

I think you mentioned earlier in the thread looking for suggestions of other albums to press, and I wanted to throw Jimmy Eat World- Futures into the ring for consideration

45 pages is impressive. Especially considering it was at like 19 or so the day before this went up. Definitely some funny shit in this one.

Hopefully this stays up for a while and everyone can snag a copy.

Thanks again for pressing this, even if the cover didnt turn out that great. Im still excited for my copy to arrive.

I think you mentioned earlier in the thread looking for suggestions of other albums to press, and I wanted to throw Jimmy Eat World- Futures into the ring for consideration

I'm sure he's already aware of this sentiment. You're nowhere near alone.