Well I am back and today kind of sucked, at least there was free beer at the store.

I was 6 people away from getting the lightning bolt but the last guy who got there was there 2+ hours before I got there so I really wasn't close to getting one. The only other thing they had that was exclusive was the Rome 2xLP, which I picked up. They had a bunch of RRS stuff as well, shirts, slipmats, etc.

Kind of sucked hearing all the people leaving talking about selling them on ebay but I guess that isnt surprising, I'd say over half are going up. the first people got there at 10:30 last night and I think the last person who got one got there before 7 for anyone thinking of going. There were a couple of kids who came from Omaha and didn't get in line until 2, I have no idea what they were thinking.

Still haven't gotten my vault package

Honestly I'd get there earlier

Didn't think I would be able to get there earlier than 7am, but it looks like I can get down there around 4:30am. I would hope that's early enough for a lightning bolt.

Going to the matinee show, too. If I miss the lightning bolt at least I'll get to pick up the tour 7"s. Either way, it's probably going to be a really expensive day.

I just don't see how people travel super far to stand in line for these. The only few limited releases I've gotten from Third Man, I've been in Nashville the day they were being released, and I made a day-date out of it with the lady. But there were 200-300 copies of what we went to get... not 20.

I would be pissed if I got there the night before and there were still 20 people in front of me.

Standing in line right now. Looks like I might be the 20th person.

If anyone cuts, be a dick and tell them off. People used to pull that shit whenever I stood in line at Third Man.

There was one guy that came up and started talking to the guy in front of me and Emily. Then he just kind of stayed there. Then he got on the phone and convinced a bunch of his buddies to come down and stand in line for $20 each. I told him to beat it and he acted like he was shocked I was upset. Really dude? You cut in line and then try and get four other dudes to join you?

I didn't wake up for that shit.

Well someone popped out of nowhere at the last minute because their "spot was being saved." The guy in front of me got the last one. Not only that, but I couldn't find how to get in the parking lot for 15 minutes and a group of three people got in line moments before me.

I can't believe I slept through my alarm this morning. I did get the 5.6.7.8's 7" so I didn't walk away empty handed.