Well someone popped out of nowhere at the last minute because their "spot was being saved." The guy in front of me got the last one. Not only that, but I couldn't find how to get in the parking lot for 15 minutes and a group of three people got in line moments before me.

I can't believe I slept through my alarm this morning. I did get the 5.6.7.8's 7" so I didn't walk away empty handed.

well that sucks.

This is going on sale on Tuesday online?

Well someone popped out of nowhere at the last minute because their "spot was being saved." The guy in front of me got the last one. Not only that, but I couldn't find how to get in the parking lot for 15 minutes and a group of three people got in line moments before me.

I can't believe I slept through my alarm this morning. I did get the 5.6.7.8's 7" so I didn't walk away empty handed.

i definitely would have fist fought that dude

i definitely would have fist fought that dude

That's bullshit. He's not there, then he doesn't get the record. That's BULL SHIT.

There were several people who appeared earlier, but they had chairs in line. I had still been in line for over an hour before they came back. But this last guy showed up literally right after the store opened.

Anyone want anything small while I'm here? Like a slipmat, bottle opener, or a coozie?

Standing in line right now. Looks like I might be the 20th person.

There was one guy that came up and started talking to the guy in front of me and Emily. Then he just kind of stayed there. Then he got on the phone and convinced a bunch of his buddies to come down and stand in line for $20 each. I told him to beat it and he acted like he was shocked I was upset. Really dude? You cut in line and then try and get four other dudes to join you?

I didn't wake up for that shit.

perfect example of a chat and cut

http://youtu.be/nXz-fOtKBU8

There were several people who appeared earlier, but they had chairs in line. I had still been in line for over an hour before they came back. But this last guy showed up literally right after the store opened.

Anyone want anything small while I'm here? Like a slipmat, bottle opener, or a coozie?

What was te guy wearing? I got there at 5:45 this morning and didn't see a line. So I'd drive around then come back again and again. Not till about 8:30ish 9 did I get hip to the fact that it was behind the building in a lot I didn't know how to get into.

That merch line in the later show was ridiculous, got a poster and the Sixteen Salteens Tour 7", oh well, still successful, and managed not to miss my call time for Alabama Shakes by about 10 seconds.

For any interested, I shot last night and the photos are up here: http://www.aux.tv/2012/05/photos-jack-white-at-the-masonic-detroit/

Nice photos, dude. What were the photo rules like for him?

The only bummer about his lighting set up is that every photo from every show looks the same. I wish there was some variance.

Yeah, basically all you're getting is outfits and whichever band he's with for variance.

It was first three, no flash, and no release, and meant to be sidestage, but with the crowd bumrushing the stage they let us hop in and mingle.

I'm driving down to the LA show on wednesday. Does anyone know if the rrs will be there? I know it wasn't on their initial list of dates.

I'm hoping not, just so I can put my hope into winning the early entry contest and getting a lightning bolt.

But I can try to pick merch for people.

will you get me a slipmat?