Anyone in Austin as a resident or visiting for SXSW??

If so, the Third Man Rolling Record Store is in town through Friday.

Yesterday, they had Seasick Steve bi-color LPs ($30) and the Rome Deluxe Colored 2LP ($40).

Today, the store will be outside Waterloo Records. Not sure what exclusive items they'll have today, but rumor has it that the tri-colors for the new Jack White 7" will be available tomorrow.

If anyone can pick me up a Rome 2LP, I'll paypal you $75 and send you a tour 7" of Love Interruption.

Record Store Day is just around the corner, specifically April 21st and here's what Third Man Records will have available this year...

TMR 141 THE WHITE STRIPES Hand Springs w/ Red Death at 6:14 Limited to red/black swirl vinyl for Record Store Day

Continuing in the mission of reissuing the nuggets of the White Stripes’ back catalog, Third Man plays Dr. Frankenstein/matchmaker to two stand-alone songs from the high time of the year 2000. “Handsprings” was originally released as a split-single with the Dirtbombs and included free in issue #19 of Multiball magazine. “Red Death at 6:14” was initially released on the Jack White-produced compilation “Sympathetic Sounds of Detroit” and was later made available as a one-sided single from the folks at MOJO magazine. Both songs are quintessential White Stripes jams and finally pairing them together here makes (arguably) one of the best Stripes singles ever.

TMR142 KAREN ELSON Milk and Honey b/w Winter’s Going Limited to milk and honey colored vinyl for Record Store Day

Karen Elson delivers a haunting version of the Jackson C. Frank gem “Milk and Honey” that brims with atmosphere and undeniable feeling. The b-side is a trucking version of Bonnie Dobson’s “Winter’s Going” that warms to the core. Another direct hit from Miss Elson.

And for release during the week of Record Store Day...

TMR104 JERRY LEE LEWIS Live at Third Man 4-17-11

Commercial release of the Killer’s killer live set at Third Man’s 2011 Record Store Day celebrations, complete with crack backing band featuring Steve Cropper, Jim Keltner and Jack Lawrence. Includes ace takes on such classics as “Sweet Little Sixteen”, “Great Balls of Fire” and “Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On.”

Tracklist: Down the Line Georgia on My Mind Drinking Wine, Spo-dee-O-dee Before the Night is Over Why You Been Gone So Long? I Wish I Was 18 Again Sweet Little Sixteen You Belong to Me She Even Woke Me Up to Say Goodbye Mexicali Rose Great Balls of Fire Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On

• 3 weeks later...
I think I'll be heading down there from Muncie on the Friday night before. It'll be about a 6 hour drive. What are the odds that I show up at 5am and don't get one?
are you talking about the flexi or RSD? If you're talking about RSD, you just need to be one of the first 300 in line. Last year, I got there about twenty minutes before doors opened and there were definitely less than 300.

I think I'll be heading down there from Muncie on the Friday night before. It'll be about a 6 hour drive. What are the odds that I show up at 5am and don't get one?

Muncie. Get some mancino's for me

I have a Mancino's right down the street from me. What you want?

Will you be there on RSD in Nashville? I'll totally bring you some.

Lol nope won't be there unfortunately. Just miss Mancino's. I graduated from Ball state. Muncie was a shit hole but they had good food.

if you're heading down to Nashville and wanna save a spot for me in line, I'll bring you breakfast or something. Not sure how early I'll be able to get my girlfriend out of bed.

Anyone going to Nashville for RSD.. I'll pay handsomely/trade for anything TMR related you can get your hands on. Not foolish or naive enough to think I'll get a liquid/White Stripes etc.. but there's 0 chance of me getting ahold of anything in NYC that day so it's worth a shot.

Anyone going to Nashville for RSD.. I'll pay handsomely/trade for anything TMR related you can get your hands on. Not foolish or naive enough to think I'll get a liquid/White Stripes etc.. but there's 0 chance of me getting ahold of anything in NYC that day so it's worth a shot.
all RSD stores were able to order the white stripes 7" and a version of the Karen elson.

all RSD stores were able to order the white stripes 7" and a version of the Karen elson.

And the etched JW single too?