I'm driving down to the LA show on wednesday. Does anyone know if the rrs will be there? I know it wasn't on their initial list of dates.

I'm hoping not, just so I can put my hope into winning the early entry contest and getting a lightning bolt.

But I can try to pick merch for people.

Heads up, I was at the NY shows earlier this week and they had no lightning bolts for sale. I lined up ridiculously early with the slight hopes of getting one but it seems like its ONLY available at the RRS.

I'm driving down to the LA show on wednesday. Does anyone know if the rrs will be there? I know it wasn't on their initial list of dates.

I'm hoping not, just so I can put my hope into winning the early entry contest and getting a lightning bolt.

But I can try to pick merch for people.

Heads up, I was at the NY shows earlier this week and they had no lightning bolts for sale. I lined up ridiculously early with the slight hopes of getting one but it seems like its ONLY available at the RRS.

that's definitely not something I wanted to hear but thank you for letting me know. I'm really torn now on whether to line up early or not.

I'll try to grab what I can for people though, do they have limits on slipmats? if not I'll just buy a bakers dozen or something

Damn I have bought almost all the singles and a bunch of live at third man and Lps and I have never gotten any variants thought the mail. Third man must hate me. I do have the Pokey LaFarge tri color because they randomly sold them during his in store release party and I hot the 2 LP Rome from the RRS.

Damn I have bought almost all the singles and a bunch of live at third man and Lps and I have never gotten any variants thought the mail. Third man must hate me. I do have the Pokey LaFarge tri color because they randomly sold them during his in store release party and I hot the 2 LP Rome from the RRS.

this is awesome!

what colors are they?

i STILL haven't picked up that pokey 7", and they dozens up at vintage vinyl.

i suck at being a st. louisan

Vintage Vinyl is one of the coolest record stores I've been to. I saw The Low Anthem play there prior to their show at The Pagaent opening for Mumford.

St. Louis is so cool. I wish I lived there. My friend moved there about a year ago. Last summer he texted me pictures at a last second show Third Eye Blind played below the Arch. I was jelly (that's girl-talk for jealous).

you want to trade or sell that Rome 2LP?