THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Ok, I my order was near or at 1015 and I did have my order shipped, and my card was charged the correct amount so I am pretty sure that I am getting this. I ordered 3 copies. With the intention of passing 1 on here at cost and using the other two to help out with trading for things that I wanted.

However with all the issues with people ordering well before me I'll just pass on all 3 to people here. I would like to try and get them to people with early order numbers or people who where in this thread waiting all night for it. So if you need a copy drop me a line with either your order number or to let me know you were in the thread posting and waiting all night for the record. I'll try end up selling at cost to earliest order numbers and / or people who were here posting staying up all night waiting for this release. Cost should be $25. 20 for the record 2 for the portion of the HT shipping and 3 for my shipping to you. International would obviously be higher shipping.

The only caveat is that I would very much appreciate payment through Amazon Payments. Buyer should have all the same protections as paypal so I'm not scamming. I've just had 2 issues with paypal that make me hate them. Mainly putting a 2 month hold on $900 i was trying to take out.

I'll check back here when I get home from work at roughly midnight to sort out who will get the records. Again this is assuming that I do receive them from HT. With the issues I don't want to promise I'll have them till I get them in hadn.

please stay on topic..

bahahahahaha!

why doesn't Hot Topic put a cap on orders? no one should be able to order such a ridiculous amount of records or well anything on that site if someone is ordering 45 of the same item why would Hot Topic allow it when it's obvious that person is going to sell those items

It's a volume sales business. Sure Travis cares if we all get 1 copy or one person gets 500, but HT as a company really doesn't. They make the same amount of money either way.

yeah but the records will sell regardless, so even if they put a cap of like 10 per account, it would still sell out.

oh come on that can't be real! haha died laughing though, +1 for you

I've had that one saved on my computer for a while. Completely real as there was a small blurb about it somewhere online. I feel so bad for laughing every time.

don't feel bad, there are people like me who only wish the guy had hit the cat with his foot instead. imagine how much further it would have gone! (kidding, i love cats but that shit would be funny)

hope the cat's ok? did the blurb mention anything about it?

The version I have is just a bit different.

[image]

actually that one looks a lot different.

So I just called HT Customer service. Turns out my order has been cancelled. This is so ridiculous. My order was 585 and I ordered it literally minutes after they resolved their issues. If anyone has an extra copy their willing to sell at a reasonable price, I am PayPal ready.

Did you ask the customer service rep about the pussy trees?

Haha no I did not ask him about the pussy trees

I picked up two copies of this record and was able to order in time. I bought 2 so i would be able to make a trade for one of the following records...

Would anyone be interested in trading for any of these records:

AFI "Sing The Sorrow" LP

Dillinger Escape Plan "Miss Machine" LP

Bayside "Shudder" LP

Thrice "Beggars" LP

Thrice "The Alchemy Index" 4xLP