Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Newgate Mall Ogden UT

The Gateway Salt Lake City UT

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Southcenter Mall Seattle WA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA

South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

are other stores still waiting on shipments or is that it? i noticed there was never a mention of any houston stores having any, which is weird cause usually there's at least one

called the broomfield hot topic store today before making the trip there from denver and they said it would be out on the street date. Hopefully the albuquerque mall will still have a copy (hopefully extras to help out those who need a copy) when I return there later this week.

Just got one In Broomfield today. They had one copy left.

There's mroe copies going out to stores this week. The other stores getting these will get them between Thursday of this week and Monday or next week. On sale on HT.com on 4/10 super early in the morning.

There's another pressing on a new color in the works already that will be out within a few months

Umm....I think that covers the FAQ's...

There's mroe copies going out to stores this week. The other stores getting these will get them between Thursday of this week and Monday or next week. On sale on HT.com on 4/10 super early in the morning.

There's another pressing on a new color in the works already that will be out within a few months

Umm....I think that covers the FAQ's...

thanks! :)

Sounds good. She sounded very flustered. When I asked "could you tell me if you have an item in stock?" she said "is this a Thrice problem?!" hahaha they've probably been getting calls all weekend.

Be nice to Jessica if it was her that you spoke with. She went out of her way to get me the TAITA repress transferred from Tacoma on the release date when all the other store copies were on hold for people phoning in starting at 8am. She's been the nicest HT employee I've run across in the metro area.

For the record:

The system that Travis uses shows a store as "in stock" once it's shipped, not once its actually in the stores. Depending on transit time, this could simply mean that it's en route.

What is the SKU for this, Travis? Perhaps if/when you guys call the stores, they could also look it up and scope the "ship date" and determine when it will actually arrive to the store. I certainly don't want to add to the frustration of the employees, but maybe it will help a few of you out to know when to expect them in your fair cities.

Sweet!

You always have awesome pictures of your vinyl. My tumblr page envies you.

My site envies your collection of test presses and rarities.

I'm always happy to do product photography for releases if you wanna send em my way :D

And holy shit this record sounds so good. I don't have the single LP version to compare, but the 2xLP format gives it so much room to breathe.

I wish I got promo copies of records to send out! That site is great!

Yea I think this is one of the best sounding records I have but I dont have an original press to compare it to either. Anyone have both pressings and care to weigh in on the how this new pressings sounds compared to the original?

I wish I got promo copies of records to send out! That site is great!

Yea I think this is one of the best sounding records I have but I dont have an original press to compare it to either. Anyone have both pressings and care to weigh in on the how this new pressings sounds compared to the original?

i called victorville to see if they still had this in stock and they said they do but they wont be for sale until tomorrow. i have a friend up there today who is willing to go get it for me. didnt you send an email or something saying its cool to sell them now? help me out man.