THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Hit up my local in Eatontown NJ today. The kid working sheepishly told me the four copies they got in all went to employees. I told him good for him - if you work there I have no problem with you getting first dibs, consider it a job perk.

In the interim, I'll keep waiting for one of these to go online. If anyone is interested in a trade I have TAITA or the recent Blink Cheshire Cat to dish.

you may feel that way but I bet upper mgmt would not be stoked.

Hit up my local in Eatontown NJ today. The kid working sheepishly told me the four copies they got in all went to employees. I told him good for him - if you work there I have no problem with you getting first dibs, consider it a job perk.

In the interim, I'll keep waiting for one of these to go online. If anyone is interested in a trade I have TAITA or the recent Blink Cheshire Cat to dish.

hmm, i was under the impression based on travis' post that these weren't shipping for east coast until wednesday. sounds like some east coast stores got it much sooner?

you may feel that way but I bet upper mgmt would not be stoked.

Ask upper management. As a customer, I don't care. I'm sure they are collectors the same as I am. Kid showed me a No Idea tattoo he had done since I had on a Hot Water hoodie. I don't see a problem with it.

Yet another thread filled with lols.

Anyways, I don't listen to this band so I'll keep up with my local HT and maybe try to grab one for one of the international boarders.

I emphasize the word "try" as there is some turd that buys all of any particular big release that comes to my local HT. I know this from talking to one of the employees there. If the person who keeps buying up all the copies of shit from the Arden Fair HT happens to post here.....go fuck yourself.

Travis. Hey Travis. Travis. Can I use your name Travis? Travis. What day is the next pressing going up and what color will it be? Eh Travis. Travis. Hey dude. Dude. Travis dude. I called HT and they said you didn't exist..WTF....I told them to check VC and and and they still said you were not real. You're omnipotent dude so how can they say you're not real?

Travis. Hey Travis. Travis. Can I use your name Travis? Travis. What day is the next pressing going up and what color will it be? Eh Travis. Travis. Hey dude. Dude. Travis dude. I called HT and they said you didn't exist..WTF....I told them to check VC and and and they still said you were not real. You're omnipotent dude so how can they say you're not real?

And that's why kids, you should always take the medicine the doctor tells you to take ;)

I had a copy of NIN-Pretty Hate Machine from HT and it skipped a lot. I brought it back the next day and they let me exchange it for the same album. Went home poped it in and it skipped in exactly the same places. Brought it back again and got yet another one...same issue! By this time I was so over the driving back and forth that I just took my money back.

I had a copy of NIN-Pretty Hate Machine from HT and it skipped a lot. I brought it back the next day and they let me exchange it for the same album. Went home poped it in and it skipped in exactly the same places. Brought it back again and got yet another one...same issue! By this time I was so over the driving back and forth that I just took my money back.

you poor soul, please dont ever mention this again.. i learned the hard way on this one lol ... it probably is your record player.

These stores had stock as of end of day yesterday

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Fashion Fair Mall Fresno CA

Mall at Victor Valley Victorville CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

North County Fair Escondido CA

The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA

FlatIron Crossing Broomfield CO