Thrice - The Alchemy Index

preordered mine from vagrant and after it was found out there was a defect i contacted them and was sent a separate disc a few weeks later. i would contact Cobraside for sure. try Randy, he got back to me really quickly about the Ryan Adams Heartbreaker miss-pressed record and sent me a new spare disc really quickly

[email protected]

Thanks... I also emailed Randy and he responded within minutes saying the Earth disc would be sent out ASAP.

I actually pre-ordered the index back in 2008 and havent actually played the vinyl, i know my record player died before i got it. I didn't keep up with the information about the misprint on the vinyl until now and decide to email vagrant. In about 1 hour i got a response stating there may be a few earth vinyl's in their warehouse and that they would get it sent out by the end of the week. I love Vagrant!

I actually pre-ordered the index back in 2008 and havent actually played the vinyl, i know my record player died before i got it. I didn't keep up with the information about the misprint on the vinyl until now and decide to email vagrant. In about 1 hour i got a response stating there may be a few earth vinyl's in their warehouse and that they would get it sent out by the end of the week. I love Vagrant!

Which email address did you contact?

There are about two or three on their website that seem applicable but I'm not sure which will be the best route to contact for this issue.

everybody gets all wierd about people saying vinyl, but what about in this sentance? i cant think of any other way it would be written without saying vinyl... is vinyl allowed only in certain instances? haha.

everybody gets all wierd about people saying vinyl, but what about in this sentance? i cant think of any other way it would be written without saying vinyl... is vinyl allowed only in certain instances? haha.

is this a joke post? you spelled "weird" and "sentence" wrong.

Assuming you aren't, people only get upset when others say "vinyl" which they assume to be the plural form of vinyl. But its not, the plural form of vinyl is vinyl. Its like when people say "i like to collect vinyl" it sounds stupid because that's like saying "i like to collect moneys"

its just grammatically incorrect.

Which email address did you contact?

There are about two or three on their website that seem applicable but I'm not sure which will be the best route to contact for this issue.

I actually contacted [email protected], wasn't expecting much but you should get a quick reply. i also used my order # in the title so im sure that got their attention.

Maybe i could have used 10" box set? i wasn't aware there was a stigma attached to using vinyl, so ill probably avoid using it now.

is this a joke post? you spelled "weird" and "sentence" wrong.

Assuming you aren't, people only get upset when others say "vinyl" which they assume to be the plural form of vinyl. But its not, the plural form of vinyl is vinyl. Its like when people say "i like to collect vinyl" it sounds stupid because that's like saying "i like to collect moneys"

its just grammatically incorrect.

i thought "sentance" looked weird. and "wierd", that was just me typing too fast. but yeah i was kinda serious.i mean i dont really care if people say vinyl or vinyl, i still get the point. i just remember when i posted on the glassjaw forum a long time ago and said vinyl everyone flipped out all stupid. but i always felt like sometimes you have to say vinyl so your sentence doesnt sound wrong. Cash Moneys?

[image]

i don't know if you guys know but this site doesn't really allow you say vinyl unless you cheat

HAHAHAHA I went to modify my post like 5 times because i put an S after vinyl and I thought it just wasnt saving. Maybe thats why my question sounded kinda dumb. unless it just was dumb, then in that case i was joking...

people can avoid looking stupid with the whole "vinyl" thing by just calling them what they actually are, records. "vinyl" is pretty bad but "vinyl's" is even worse. might be the first time i saw that one. what does vinyl hold ownership of and what is the conjunction you would possibly be trying to make?