PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

The day is drawing near. Has anyone got a shipping confirmation?

These won't start getting shipped out until next weekend at the earliest - all depends when the vinyl get shipped out to NYC from the Pirates Press offices in SF (hopefully tomorrow for a mid-week delivery). There was another delay which has held this back yet again.

We did however place the order for the repress this week. Once the first orders are taken care of we will announce all the pressing & pre-order info.

We are very sorry about the delay, but there was nothing we could do about any of this. Even if we could, we wouldn't sacrifice the quality of the release just to get it out faster.

Itll be worth it for sure whenever they show up so its all good. Thanks for the info. Does that include the tour presses too?

Yes, more tour presses was ordered.

Sorry I should have specified. I meant are the tour presses ordered at the record release show being shipped with the normal preorders next week?

The band are taking care of the tour presses that were sold at the release show. We are working to try and get them out before they leave for Europe. Not sure if is going to happen though.

The day is drawing near. Has anyone got a shipping confirmation?

These won't start getting shipped out until next weekend at the earliest - all depends when the vinyl get shipped out to NYC from the Pirates Press offices in SF (hopefully tomorrow for a mid-week delivery).

Pirates should provide tracking info so that labels can go outside and wave at the plane carrying their records from Prague to SFO.

I want a first press copy of this badly.

Me too when do these ship? I hate pre-orders.

The vinyl is shipping from SF > NYC this week. The plan is to get all the orders boxed up and send out over the weekend.

Once the first round of pre-orders are shipped out we will be announcing the repress info shortly after.

Me too when do these ship? I hate pre-orders.

The vinyl is shipping from SF > NYC this week. The plan is to get all the orders boxed up and send out over the weekend.

Once the first round of pre-orders are shipped out we will be announcing the repress info shortly after.

And the tour presses are being shipped as well?

And the tour presses are being shipped as well?

I think they commented on that a page or two back, that ITTCT would be handling the tour presses