PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

If you have a copy of Above the Earth, Below the Sky (any pressing) or any non-black S/T I can hook you up with a Red Forest tour press when I get it ;D

And I agree that your La Dispute post was fantastic.

Totally appreciate the offer, but I've only got one copy of ATEBTS that I can't part with anytime soon. And, of course, the S/T on black. I'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully get lucky, somewhere down the line.

Mostly on topic, but does anyone have any thoughts on Red Forest itself?

If you have a copy of Above the Earth, Below the Sky (any pressing) or any non-black S/T I can hook you up with a Red Forest tour press when I get it ;D

Totally appreciate the offer, but I've only got one copy of ATEBTS that I can't part with anytime soon. And, of course, the S/T on black. I'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully get lucky, somewhere down the line.

Thats cool. I am beyond bothered by the fact that the very first time I heard this band was when I saw them open for Russian Circles. I was at the merch table before any bands played and the ATEBTS tour press was there for the taking. I remember thinking that it was a cool looking album, but I had no idea who the band even was. And of course after seeing them play, they sold out of the record. And I havent come across it since.

Anyways, I think Red Forest is frickin incredible. My favs are "Red Forest", "They Speak With Knives" & "Left to Rust and Rot".

my current favorite is the title track

Thats cool. I am beyond bothered by the fact that the very first time I heard this band was when I saw them open for Russian Circles. I was at the merch table before any bands played and the ATEBTS tour press was there for the taking. I remember thinking that it was a cool looking album, but I had no idea who the band even was. And of course after seeing them play, they sold out of the record. And I havent come across it since.

Anyways, I think Red Forest is frickin incredible. My favs are "Red Forest", "They Speak With Knives" & "Left to Rust and Rot".

If I had a nickel for every time that's happened to me...

I wouldn't have much at all. But still; that sucks. I've been there once or twice. Hindsight can be tragically bitter, sometimes. I know they're repressing the S/T fairly soon... but do you [or does anyone else] know if they're going to get around to a ATEBTS repress?

If I had a nickel for every time that's happened to me...

I wouldn't have much at all. But still; that sucks. I've been there once or twice. Hindsight can be tragically bitter, sometimes. I know they're repressing the S/T fairly soon... but do you [or does anyone else] know if they're going to get around to a ATEBTS repress?

I heard both albums were getting repressed.

By the way got my poster in yesterday and have it laying out flat so I can put it in the flat file. Mine has some extra gob of black ink on the front bottom left corner.

Also I would prefer if he would have signed/numbered the front and not the back but that is just me being picky. I may actually email Charlie and see if he has any of the lower numbers. Mine was 163 or something around there.

I imagine he sent 1-150 or so with the band to Europe. And he stamps/signs the back so as not to detract from the print when it's on display.

Only saw a box with posters numbered 101-150...don't think they took more than the 50 posters...

This is why I hate waiting til after they play to pick up the records. I got lucky at that Trees / Russian Circles show and was able to grab the last copy of Empros. If you don't mind me asking, where in Ohio are you from?

This is why I hate waiting til after they play to pick up the records. I got lucky at that Trees / Russian Circles show and was able to grab the last copy of Empros. If you don't mind me asking, where in Ohio are you from?

I live in Streetsboro. I'm not from Streetsboro, I just live there currently lol.

I live in Streetsboro. I'm not from Streetsboro, I just live there currently lol.

Ahh, gotcha. I'm in Parma.

if you find an awesome merch guy, you can pay for your shit and have him hold it. They've gone to shows, they know it's not fun to hold a poster of LP through four bands. I mean, that's why we bring girlfriends anyways, but if you don't have one of those, just ask them to hold onto it and tip them well if they hook you up!

if you find an awesome merch guy, you can pay for your shit and have him hold it. They've gone to shows, they know it's not fun to hold a poster of LP through four bands. I mean, that's why we bring girlfriends anyways, but if you don't have one of those, just ask them to hold onto it and tip them well if they hook you up!

;D:D;D:D

Actually, at the ITTCT shows in Europe, they offer this! You can pay the poster and pick it up after the show!

Yeah, I figured as much. I wasn't serious - for obvious reasons - but it never hurts to [jokingly] ask.

I can't wait to see what kind of colorways they go with for an ATEBTS repress. I thought they nailed it perfectly with the first-press variants.

[edit]

I think he was being sarcastic ;)

The force is strong with this one.

Yeah, I figured as much. I wasn't serious - for obvious reasons - but it never hurts to [jokingly] ask.

I can't wait to see what kind of colorways they go with for an ATEBTS repress. I thought they nailed it perfectly with the first-press variants.

[edit]

I think he was being sarcastic ;)

The force is strong with this one.

I actually am still willing to make that trade. I've recently decided I want all their variants. I knew about the represses. I just want EVERYTHING lol.

Good luck muwahahahaha

[image]

But seriously, I'm very glad that Sheath and SOS are doing their parts to get these records in more hands.

Yeah...I'll prob have a bitch of a time with any test presses. But Id be happy if some day I just had the regular variants. They gave a Red Forest test press away at the show I was at but alas I didnt win the raffle.

And I just realized I made an incorrect statement above. I shouldnt have said represses. I just ordered the S/T represses today. I meant to just say first presses.

I had all variants at one point (minus tests). My time of crazy collections is mostly behind me, I've got a motorcycle and an incredible urge to go exploring. Records don't have much to do with going outside and playing, that's why god invented mp3s :) Regardless, great fucking band and I approve of all variant collectors :)

im on my way home from the trees show right now... it was so amazing! theyre really some of the nicest guys ive met haha.

anyway, they didnt have the vinyl anymore as it sold out already. one of the guys told me people were going crazy over the records, started fights and shit. they still have a few left back home and that theyll put these (along with the repress) up on theur webstore when they get back from the tour. yay!

Here we go...our great euzebiusz makes the start! Good to know that they sold out that early on their tour just to find out people put these on ebay just one day after the gig!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/IF-THESE-TREES-COULD-TALK-RED-FOREST-LP-EURO-TOUR-PRESS-giants-ittct-/320887512128?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4ab662dc40