PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

Soooo this show was fucking incredible. This band blows my mind. Literally played a 100% flawless show. New album is amazing, old songs sounded even better live than they had before. They Speak With Knives and Red Forest were the definite new song standouts as far as hearing them live. The drummer is one of the best drummers I've seen play.

And, I was able to preorder an extra copy of the tour press. So first dibs goes to appletree if he can trade me Above the Earth for it.

Some guy in front of me ordered like 4 copies of the tour press (I'm hoping it was someone from here and is helping people out). But that bastard won the test press they gave away as well. So if he is from here, post some pics of that thing! I'm jealous!

I think there are about five copies on eBay right now. I have a copy I would probably let go of right now

For anyone worried about not being able to get the tour press after the EU tour... band members told me at the record release show that they are going to keep everything the same for the "tour edition" repress. So you can expect another 100 to be made available in the months to come for any US dates that get booked.

There will be two new colors for the SOS webstore, which have not be chosen yet (but will be soon).

Check out this video of ITTCT performing "Barren Lands of the Modern Dinosaur" from Friday night: http://youtu.be/kw6E9rL1mXw

For anyone worried about not being able to get the tour press after the EU tour... band members told me at the record release show that they are going to keep everything the same for the "tour edition" repress. So you can expect another 100 to be made available in the months to come for any US dates that get booked.

There will be two new colors for the SOS webstore, which have not be chosen yet (but will be soon).

Check out this video of ITTCT performing "Barren Lands of the Modern Dinosaur" from Friday night: http://youtu.be/kw6E9rL1mXw

so that one will end up being /200 just like the other two variants?

Correct, and maybe /300 or /400 down the line if they choose to keep repressing the same color.

Correct, and maybe /300 or /400 down the line if they choose to keep repressing the same color.

Well, good for the band...bad for collectors...I'd rather prefer something like a "Euro Tour Press" of 100 pcs. & a "US Tour Press" of 100 pcs...