PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

Damn, I'm still speechless! That was one hell of a show! MINDBLOWING!

Got one of the posters and (unfortunately only) one tour press of Red Forest! They only sell 5-6 copies per show...was lucky to get one! Sorry, guys, would have loved to help you out! :(

Nevertheless, do these colors fit the turntable or what? :)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Regarding the poster: they only have # 101 - 150 here in Europe! Got #114!

Got one of the posters and (unfortunately only) one tour press of Red Forest! They only sell 5-6 copies per show...was lucky to get one! Sorry, guys, would have loved to help you out! :(

Nevertheless, do these colors fit the turntable or what? :)

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Regarding the poster: they only have # 101 - 150 here in Europe! Got #114!

Fuck, that is a gorgeous album! I'm so mad I missed this, I've been listing to this album all weekend!

Beautiful photos, Sasan. How's the record sound? I think you're the first to have a copy. How was the show?

Thanks, Brian! The gig was mindblowing! I love their records and knew they were good live, but damn, this was more than I expected! They killed it! Totally worth the 2x 3 hours drive! The record sounds beautiful and the guys are super kind!!!

It's funny to see pictures of my own release online before I even have it in my hands. I'll see 'em in two more days though.

Haha, awesome! ;D:D;D:D

Yesterday they had only 3 copies for sale, luckily I got one :)

Hah, you're too kind. Thank you, thank you.

I'm definitely digging the tour press, and would still love to get my hands on a copy. I'm crossing my fingers that some of their post-tour merch [slated to hit the webstore] includes a few copies. Otherwise, that red will undeniably suffice for me.

Also eager to see how the represses turn out, just for kicks.

By the way got my poster in yesterday and have it laying out flat so I can put it in the flat file. Mine has some extra gob of black ink on the front bottom left corner.

Also I would prefer if he would have signed/numbered the front and not the back but that is just me being picky. I may actually email Charlie and see if he has any of the lower numbers. Mine was 163 or something around there.

Hah, you're too kind. Thank you, thank you.

I'm definitely digging the tour press, and would still love to get my hands on a copy. I'm crossing my fingers that some of their post-tour merch [slated to hit the webstore] includes a few copies. Otherwise, that red will undeniably suffice for me.

Also eager to see how the represses turn out, just for kicks.

If you have a copy of Above the Earth, Below the Sky (any pressing) or any non-black S/T I can hook you up with a Red Forest tour press when I get it ;D

And I agree that your La Dispute post was fantastic.

By the way got my poster in yesterday and have it laying out flat so I can put it in the flat file. Mine has some extra gob of black ink on the front bottom left corner.

Also I would prefer if he would have signed/numbered the front and not the back but that is just me being picky. I may actually email Charlie and see if he has any of the lower numbers. Mine was 163 or something around there.

I imagine he sent 1-150 or so with the band to Europe. And he stamps/signs the back so as not to detract from the print when it's on display.