PO - If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forrest 2/2

could have pressed it anywhere else besides through Pirates Press ;););)

You clearly miss the point that these issues could happen no matter where we choose to get our vinyl made.

it was more of a slam on Pirates Press than you, they seem to be famous for setbacks and delays. then there's the shipment to the states wasting more time.

We are going to be announcing the repress info later on this afternoon, but wanted to let you guys have a head's up.

The pre-order for the repress will happen on Thursday, 4/19 (two weeks from today) at the Science of Silence webstore. We have two new variants to offer and a new bundle package as well. First variant is a Bone/Bronze mix, similar to the band tour edition. The second is a Color-in-Color with Milky Clear & Swamp Green. The bundle option is going to be a 12"x12" screen print of the album artwork.

These orders will be fulfilled MUCH faster than the first pressing. They actually might start shipping the week following the pre-order since the turn around time was so much faster for the repress.

We are going to be announcing the repress info later on this afternoon, but wanted to let you guys have a head's up.

The pre-order for the repress will happen on Thursday, 4/19 (two weeks from today) at the Science of Silence webstore. We have two new variants to offer and a new bundle package as well. First variant is a Bone/Bronze mix, similar to the band tour edition. The second is a Color-in-Color with Milky Clear & Swamp Green. The bundle option is going to be a 12"x12" screen print of the album artwork.

These orders will be fulfilled MUCH faster than the first pressing. They actually might start shipping the week following the pre-order since the turn around time was so much faster for the repress.

sounds awesome!!!

do you have any additional details on the screen print?

silk-screened? signed? numbered? type of paper? any of that would be nice to know.

what about pressing info for the next press?

and one last question...what was the decision made on the tour presses? are you pressing additional ones or merely going to make a different variant. i think the second option is best so that the tour press is /100 and not changed after the fact. maybe have a european tour press or something...in the event more are needed, just a suggestion.

FYI for anyone interested found this the other day. Link to buy is in the paragraph.

ITTCT European Tour Posters

And they are GORGEOUS. Mine showed up at the end of last week.

Just saw your post, hmm sounds delicious. Hopefully mine came in and I can put it in my flat file once back home...been out of town all week. How is the quality and all that? signed and numbered correct? I honestly can't remember the description, even though I could just go look...I am scrounging for discussion lol.

And they are GORGEOUS. Mine showed up at the end of last week.

Just saw your post, hmm sounds delicious. Hopefully mine came in and I can put it in my flat file once back home...been out of town all week. How is the quality and all that? signed and numbered correct? I honestly can't remember the description, even though I could just go look...I am scrounging for discussion lol.

Charlie Wagers designed and printed them (he also handled the album artwork, hence the poster). He doesn't cut corners. Nice 100# French Press paper. The white/silvery parts are done in metallic ink. Hand numbered out of 200 and signed by Charlie.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

http://threebearsdesign.storenvy.com/products/298769-if-these-trees-could-talk-2012-europe-tour-poster

That Euro tour poster is sexy. (speaking of sounding gay)

But I don't buy tour posters unless I was at a show on that tour. So hopefully if they do a full US tour and play around me again, they have something similar to that.

Also, I vowed to not become a variant collector of any band. Due to money conflicts. But this band is forcing me to want everything of theirs. Now I regret not ordering the 1st press Ultra Clear/Blood Red. I'll own the yellow and tour press, and that's it.

Also, still no bites on Above the Earth yet. I'm thinking I'd trade the Red Forest tour press for a S/T tour press also if anyone has that.

I will just throw it out there, but in the 1 out of 199 chance anyone receives poster #27 I will trade mine (assuming it is at my apartment cause I have been gone a week) and pay you a little extra for the favor.

And yeah I often do not by tour stuff if I am not there but for posters I have a modest collection and often bite on it if I like the poster and quality. I have no shame in telling anyone and everyone I was not at the show.

do you have any additional details on the screen print?

silk-screened? signed? numbered? type of paper? any of that would be nice to know.

what about pressing info for the next press?

and one last question...what was the decision made on the tour presses? are you pressing additional ones or merely going to make a different variant. i think the second option is best so that the tour press is /100 and not changed after the fact. maybe have a european tour press or something...in the event more are needed, just a suggestion.

Print info - we're not 100% finalized yet, will have more for you soon.

Pressing info - /200 of each new variant, so 400 total (plus overrun).

Tour press - the band decided to keep it the same as the first press. This one is completely their decision. I talked to them about it, and they felt it should be kept the same since it's the "tour edition." It is another run of 100, so 200 total.

Also, there was a slight overrun for the first press of the yellow & red (418 total). Once we have the vinyl in hand I will know the exact amount for each and i'll get those in the webstore so they can be snatched up by anyone that missed out and wants one.

Me too when do these ship? I hate pre-orders.

The vinyl is shipping from SF > NYC this week. The plan is to get all the orders boxed up and send out over the weekend.

Once the first round of pre-orders are shipped out we will be announcing the repress info shortly after.

are there plans for any ohio shows when they get back from overseas ?

The vinyl is shipping from SF > NYC this week. The plan is to get all the orders boxed up and send out over the weekend.

Once the first round of pre-orders are shipped out we will be announcing the repress info shortly after.

are there plans for any ohio shows when they get back from overseas ?

I believe there are a couple being worked on, not confirmed though.