Caspian - Tertia Re-press. PO: Feb. 10

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to admit I have a problem.

I've hardly listened to this band, yet what I've heard I really liked. I keep telling myself I need to chill out with buying stuff, and then I just dropped $60ppd on the deluxe package with both colors and a copy of the Live EP.

This is basically me to a T.

You are both being smart. If you didn't buy it now you would be kicking yourself later and paying more. I am in that boat for many other releases. ;)

This is basically me to a T.

You are both being smart. If you didn't buy it now you would be kicking yourself later and paying more. I am in that boat for many other releases. ;)

This is how I rationalize so many record purchases. And I think "if I don't like it I can always sell it later," even though I never actually end up selling anything.

This is how I rationalize so many record purchases. And I think "if I don't like it I can always sell it later," even though I never actually end up selling anything.

That's exactly how I decided to go for it. Plus, being as limited as these are, I'm sure I could resell them no problem if it came to that.

• 1 month later...