PO SHARKS/// - No Gods (Rise Records)

jipc

PO is up for this. Looks like tri-color (limited to 100) has sold out already and only available in a crazy ass bundle. But a black in clear (limited to 300) is available.

http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/sharks

Holy shit, looking back at the page to get the link and looks like only bundles are available... man they sold really quick.

[image]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck merch now and their pre-orders.

They messed up my Sharks order for joys of living /100 and never ever even attempted to help me get what i paid for, in fact i didn't get anything from them at all after months of calling, they pretty much just stole my money that i paid for and i never received ANYTHING like i said i called them every day for weeks and e-mailed them every day and NOTHING still to this day, FUCK MERCHNOW so fucking hard.

AKA AVOID PRE-ORDERING FROM MERCHNOW IF YOU CAN

PO is up for this. Looks like tri-color (limited to 100) has sold out already and only available in a crazy ass bundle. But a black in clear (limited to 300) is available.

http://new.merchnow.com/catalogs/sharks

Holy shit, looking back at the page to get the link and looks like only bundles are available... man they sold really quick.

[image]

Was the tri-color really available seperatly? On the last pre-order the only way to get the most limited was in the bundle package, i thought thats how these guys worked

@crossedoutname yes it was available seperately. just about everything was. must have just had a limted amount and the rest in bundles. a bit poo really.

The dude above me just posted the link to the seperate listing for the wedge color and i just ordered it, so we'll see what happens

@crossedoutname yes it was available seperately. just about everything was. must have just had a limted amount and the rest in bundles. a bit poo really.

The dude above me just posted the link to the seperate listing for the wedge color and i just ordered it, so we'll see what happens

It'll work. They always hide a link to some separate from the bundles.

You suckers falling for the Rise bundle again? Have I taught you nothing?

http://new.merchnow.com/products/138420

Nice!

I wonder what kind of silliness Rise will be rolling out for the new HWM. A lock of chuck's chesthair, 3" pin, signed dry cleaning receipt...

Chances are whatever it is i will buy it, so the jokes on me.