PO SHARKS/// - No Gods (Rise Records)

jipc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought both the tri-color LP and 7" separately. My tri-color was refunded, but my 7" is still in play.

My guess? 500 copies of the 7", so they don't care if they sold a few outside the bundles. The tri-color? Personally a little BS if you ask me, since jeresydave was cool enough to post the link soon after the PO went up and likely were not sold out.

I hope someone who has connections with the Sharks and/or label, bring this situation up and dump Merchnow.

I bought both the tri-color LP and 7" separately. My tri-color was refunded, but my 7" is still in play.

My guess? 500 copies of the 7", so they don't care if they sold a few outside the bundles. The tri-color? Personally a little BS if you ask me, since jeresydave was cool enough to post the link soon after the PO went up and likely were not sold out.

I hope someone who has connections with the Sharks and/or label, bring this situation up and dump Merchnow.

I remember saying something to The Wonder Years about Merchnow sucking via twitter and they got all puffy about it like Merchnow was more down than me.

To my understanding the guys from The Wonder Years are babies, the dudes in Sharks would probably be on board to listen to a fan.

Fuck merch now and their pre-orders.

They messed up my Sharks order for joys of living /100 and never ever even attempted to help me get what i paid for, in fact i didn't get anything from them at all after months of calling, they pretty much just stole my money that i paid for and i never received ANYTHING like i said i called them every day for weeks and e-mailed them every day and NOTHING still to this day, FUCK MERCHNOW so fucking hard.

AKA AVOID PRE-ORDERING FROM MERCHNOW IF YOU CAN

And i quote someasiandude... we should have listened. MerchNow suckballs.

I remember saying something to The Wonder Years about Merchnow sucking via twitter and they got all puffy about it like Merchnow was more down than me.

To my understanding the guys from The Wonder Years are babies, the dudes in Sharks would probably be on board to listen to a fan.

Soupy has said a few times how displeased he was about how MerchNow went about the preorders.

They probably wouldn't be able to do anything because Rise is the one who uses Merchnow for all their artists and they probably have a contract together. Complain to Rise about Merchnoow if anything.

I know I have to get over it as nothing can be done now but it just angers me that:

1. It was available on its own before the bundle was up. Why make it available in the first place if it wasn't available on its own?!

2. The fact that even those that ordered straight away weren't offered a chance to upgrade to the bundle.

3. The fact that way it is no way the customers fault!

I know I have to get over it as nothing can be done now but it just angers me that:

1. It was available on its own before the bundle was up. Why make it available in the first place if it wasn't available on its own?!

2. The fact that even those that ordered straight away weren't offered a chance to upgrade to the bundle.

this exactly

ive emailed merch now and theyve replied with this and im fuckin gobsmacked:

"Hello,

Unfortunately the items were set to be sold as a bundle, while this was being set up your order was placed. Unfortunately we then had to cancel the orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please place another order! Thanks! "

"PLEASE PLACE ANOTHER ORDER! THANKS!" WTF?

this exactly

ive emailed merch now and theyve replied with this and im fuckin gobsmacked:

"Hello,

Unfortunately the items were set to be sold as a bundle, while this was being set up your order was placed. Unfortunately we then had to cancel the orders. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Please place another order! Thanks! "

"PLEASE PLACE ANOTHER ORDER! THANKS!" WTF?

Haven't had a reply to my email yet. Doesn't sound good by this :(