PO: GET UP KIDS Four Minute Mile LP/Woodson 7-inch

Email from Doghouse:

Hello,

Just a little update on the status of your Get Up Kids vinyl order. Orders for the pressing have been made. We are just waiting for the test pressings to approve before we give the final write off. Hope to have everything in house in 4-6 weeks and then we will ship them out. Thanks for your order and we appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email from Doghouse:

Hello,

Just a little update on the status of your Get Up Kids vinyl order. Orders for the pressing have been made. We are just waiting for the test pressings to approve before we give the final write off. Hope to have everything in house in 4-6 weeks and then we will ship them out. Thanks for your order and we appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

huh, did anyone else not get this email?

Email from Doghouse:

Hello,

Thanks,

Doghouse Records

huh, did anyone else not get this email?

I didn't get it either

Guest deathbydrums

Got no such email.

Assumed it was a personal (generic) reply to an emailed question rather than a mass emailing.

Wondering about international shipping still, just keeping fingers crossed. Hope that's not why I/some of us didn't get the update.

never got that email hmm

anyone notice the preorder bundles have changed?

also once again, if anyone changed their mind on the test press bundle please let me know, i really need that test!

also if you're wanting all the colors here, buy option 1 and option 3, it'll be $14 cheaper than buying option 4 lol

• 4 weeks later...
FYI: SRC just posted up an order for some White w/Blue Splatter copies. They also put the release date as June 12th.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Get-Up-Kids-%252d-Four-Minute-Mile-LP-%28Reissue%29.html

Yep just got an e-mail from Doghouse. They will have the LP in 2 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...